Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem signing into psn

Options
  • 09-06-2012 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭

Anyone having issues signing into psn? Keep getting error 8071053D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Tubbs4

Just got the same problem now

• Registered Users Posts: 23 RyanGannon

Same here. Affecting the PS3, Vita and PSP.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 RyanGannon

I'm seeing similar topics pop up on CoD and Battlefield forums as well as Gamespot/GameFAQ and others. I'm going to go with the server's down and they're going to call it maintenance.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

Me too, time to get back to 1 player battlefield :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,050 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I powered on my PS3 earlier today to continue downloading Space Marine while I watched tv. Went to check the status a couple hours later and I wasn't signed in. So just signed in manually and it worked

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Yup thought it was just me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

It's only partially available at the moment:mad:

picture.php?albumid=1709&pictureid=13056

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,302 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'm getting told my password needs to be changed when I don't get that error

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,302 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

It's down for unexpected maintaince?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Parts of PSN was acting up on me late last night. Seems to have gotten worse now.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

PlayStation ‏@PlayStation

We are aware that some of you are having issues accessing PSN, and we're working to restore service to all. Thank you for your patience.

https://twitter.com/#!/PlayStation

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭jaxdasher

It should be working now. Just saw the green light in the psn website. Going to try to login on my ps3 now

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭jaxdasher

Just logged in, for some reason wont connect to PSN Store hopefully thats coming on soon too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭matchthis

Back in here too

Advertisement