Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

800ml Sports Bottles at Tesco only 1 cent

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭dfbemt

how can you get so excited about a water bottle?

Who's getting excited?

This is a Bargain Alerts thread where people post about bargains. The title of the thread alerts them to the particular bargain, in this case an 800ml Sports Bottle at Tesco for only 1 cent.Surely you read the title before you clicked on it!

Why are you posting on the thread if you are not discussing this bargain? The forum charter is quite clear what we talk about here and is all for the benefit of others.

Are you trolling? Me thinks so.

Troll Alert !! Troll Alert !! Troll Alert !! Troll Alert !! Troll Alert !! Troll Alert !! Troll Alert !! Troll Alert !! Troll Alert !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

dfbemt wrote: »
    Who's getting excited?

This is a Bargain Alerts thread where people post about bargains. The title of the thread alerts them to the particular bargain, in this case an 800ml Sports Bottle at Tesco for only 1 cent.Surely you read the title before you clicked on it!

Why are you posting on the thread if you are not discussing this bargain? The forum charter is quite clear what we talk about here and is all for the benefit of others.

Are you trolling? Me thinks so.

Troll Alert !! Troll Alert !! Troll Alert !! Troll Alert !! Troll Alert !! Troll Alert !! Troll Alert !! Troll Alert !! Troll Alert !!

think what you want

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

If you have to a bargain explained, you'll never understand this forum. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

This thread is not about a water bottle. It's about a 1c water bottle.

It could be about 1c cat wigs and the thread would probably have as many replies.

So true lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

It could be about 1c cat wigs and the thread would probably have as many replies.

Are you having a go at my hairline?

That's grand but it's still only a water bottle

Seriously...

4827fdff_tumbleweed.gif

BostonB wrote: »
    Seriously...

4827fdff_tumbleweed.gif

quick, there's 6 left in Tesco in Carlow, if you leave now you'll probably get at least 3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 327 ✭✭dermiek

Very handy to have one filled with orange juice. Great stuff for squirting in girls' hair.

Drives them :mad:.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭banchang

Yes, but a 1c water bottle at that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,915 ✭✭✭daheff

Maybe this should be put in the consumer issues forum....after all this water bottle is supposed to be free (with 2 packs of keelings fruit). all those that bought the fruit had to pay 1c -so its technically not free :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

Got one this morning in Rathmines, thanks OP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

Got 1 in Douglas there

quick, there's 6 left in Tesco in Carlow, if you leave now you'll probably get at least 3

None left in Carlow. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 531 ✭✭✭macjohn

Didnt seem to be any left in Coonagh today - even though only had a few mins to look

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭chickey

scanned in wexford and it said product recall - approval needed, put it back by basket hoping to just keave it and kept scanned but tesco girl came over saw it and said no need to scan when u buy fruit (which i hadnt) and left so i tossed in bag and left, slightly embarrassed but twas ok

chickey wrote: »
    scanned in wexford and it said product recall - approval needed, put it back by basket hoping to just keave it and kept scanned but tesco girl came over saw it and said no need to scan when u buy fruit (which i hadnt) and left so i tossed in bag and left, slightly embarrassed but twas ok

You stole it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭fat bloke

Tesco Dundrum shopping centre had them today. I picked up 6, and ah.... no strawberries. Felt a bit of a berk scanning em through, but hey, I had a trolley full of all sorts of other crap so.... I'm sleeping easy tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭dfbemt

Just back with 15 of them from Clare Hall.

I coach an underage football team so that's the water bottles sorted and season long advertising for Keelings for 15c.

A win win for all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Mayo Miss

I got two more bottles today in Claremorris. What the heck am I going to do with 5 of them! I just can't pass up a bargain, lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭Stripey Cat

Mayo Miss wrote: »
    I got two more bottles today in Claremorris. What the heck am I going to do with 5 of them! I just can't pass up a bargain, lol.

When the water charges come in next year you'll be laughing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭bazwaldo

I wouldn't mind getting the strawberries and bottle for a fiver but Artane Castle have already been cleared out of the bottles. Clare hall could be too by the looks of things

Advertisement