If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teac reference?

Options
  • 09-06-2012 7:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭

Looking to upgrade my old teac mini system with either the reference 380 or 600. Do you stock these and how many beer tokens?
    Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi PCDUB,

Unfortunately we no longer stock either of the 380 or 600 systems. We could try make some inquiries with Teac on monday in regards to stock and price if you wish?

As an alternative have you had a chance to look over the Denon Ceol or Marantz MCR603? Both fantastic systems and very much similar to the 500 series from Teac.

The only system I feel would match up against the 600 series audio quality wise, would be the likes of the Arcam Solo Neo system which is currently retailing @ £999.95.

As above if you wish we can investigate further with Teac into the 380/600 systems during the week.

Regards

Matthew

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭PCDub

Cheers Dave,
    600 if possible.
    Mark

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

PCDub wrote: »
    Cheers Dave,
    600 if possible.
    Mark

Hi PC,

Hope you're well. :)

We can get the ref 600 from Teac for £999.95. Can also get the optional dock for just £29.95.

They have them in stock. Let me know if you're interested and I'll see how long it will take to get it with you.

Chris

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.