Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Castlebar???????????

Options
  • 09-06-2012 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭

My isp is Vodafone - over the past number of weeks my internet keeps dropping - randomly - today it's been godawful - It's not my router - initially I thought maybe one of my settings had been changed but no it's not that - so what the hell is the story Vodafone????????? Anyone else having this wonderful - online - offline - online experience?????

SD

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭KMFCross

You could try asking the Question in the talk to forum, the vodafone guys there will usually help:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1270

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

I'm with Vodafone. Just did a speed test. Getting 6mbs on an up to 8mbs tarriff. Happy out. By the way, there are contractos working for Eircom around the town. Could that be the installation of Eircom's new fibre cables?? Could this also be causing service outages intermittantly as well ???

• Registered Users Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭irishgeo

I'm with Vodafone. Just did a speed test. Getting 6mbs on an up to 8mbs tarriff. Happy out. By the way, there are contractos working for Eircom around the town. Could that be the installation of Eircom's new fibre cables?? Could this also be causing service outages intermittantly as well ???

maybe but i doubt it.

Advertisement