Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

VEC jobs & interviews

• 09-06-2012 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,

I am currently in the process of filling out yet another long and frustrating VEC application. I have already applied for jobs in County Dublin,Wicklow and Limerick and heard nothing back. Has anyone been interviewed or heard of these VECs interviewing. I do not understand why schools/vecs cant send you a thanks but no thanks in a timely manner. The only response I have so far gotten for all my effort is a rejection letter one month after the closing date. It would be good to know so you can rule it out in your head.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

They do interview. I got interviews in Co. Dublin VEC and Wicklow VEC. Didn't get either post but both jobs did exist and weren't earmarked for anyone else. This was last year.

Advertisement