Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HD Picture Stutter/Jitter on UPC

• 09-06-2012 9:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,259 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm just wondering is anyone else experiencing bad motion stutter/jitter during the Germany v Portugal game on both RTE 2 HD and BBC One HD?

The HD picture for the Brazil v Argentina game is fine on ESPN HD.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭Solair

Have you tried resetting the box?

If that doesn't work, I'd say you should log it with UPC on tel: 1908. Could be some kind of signal quality issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭shane.

Solair wrote: »
    Have you tried resetting the box?

If that doesn't work, I'd say you should log it with UPC on tel: 1908. Could be some kind of signal quality issue.

good luck with ringing for support, i called them last thursday, on hold for 18 minutes, i hung up and called sales, they answered within a minute and told me support would call me back, still waiting!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,966 ✭✭✭paulbok

Noticed something similiar yesterday during the 2 games on Rte2 Hd. every so often it looked like a small firework was going off on the screen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,259 ✭✭✭techdiver

Funnily enough, for yesterdays games it seemed fine. I've noticed it before whilst flicking to games I have no interest in and flicking away. Seems very intermittent.

Advertisement