Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cattery available for Kittens

• 09-06-2012 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭

Hi,
    I am going away next month for 4 nights to celebrate our wedding anniversary (prebooked) but we just recently got kittens . 9 weeks old at present. But I am getting caught in 2 places. 1st some catterys will not take kittens under 20 weeks and 2nd even if they do the cats will only have completed there 1st set of vaccines and maybe there 2nd if we are lucky with time. but catterys are also saying vaccines need to be completed 14days prior to entry... Have I any other options as asking a family member to look after them is not really an option unfortunately...
    Ps I am based North wicklow/ South Dublin.
    I will be going down to Cork so a place down there is viable too as the kittens travel well

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Maybe a pet sitter would work for you. If you speak to whatever cattery you may use when your kittens are older they might have someone they can recommend. Otherwise your local vet might be able to suggest someone.

Advertisement