Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kung fu master visiting Dublin

• 09-06-2012 11:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭

Just thought I would share this . I know they are Kung fu masters and are guests of Ireland king fu , cathy

Chinese masters from Asia will visit target in st. Kevin's national school doneghmede on Wednesday June 20 from 2-4 to deliver messages and healing. This is one of a few events open to the public. All welcome ph 8671967 to confirm attendance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Chris89

healing?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

Chris89 wrote: »
    healing?
    Don't shoot the messenger. Each to their own. That's what I was told that's what I shared

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭FullRetard

cathy01 wrote: »
    Don't shoot the messenger. Each to their own. That's what I was told that's what I shared
    your original post doesnt make sense

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

My guess is they're doctors who also do Kung fu.

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

No idea, Im not a kung fu person, I do know that one of the guys is a great healer, wheather it be mental or psyical.
    Go if you want , dont if you dont, ring the number for more information.
    Just PLEASE dont shoot the messenager:o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭Niall Keane

cowzerp wrote: »
    My guess is they're doctors who also do Kung fu.

And couriers as they're "delivering messages" too?

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭slammer187

No idea, Im not a kung fu person, I do know that one of the guys is a great healer, wheather it be mental or psyical.
    Go if you want , dont if you dont, ring the number for more information.

How much for the healing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭FullRetard

re information.
    well if you're gonna advertise at least get the number right.

its missing a zero and all irish mobile numbers have 7 digits after the 08* .Yours only has 6

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭The Rook

FullRetard wrote: »
    well if you're gonna advertise at least get the number right.

its missing a zero and all irish mobile numbers have 7 digits after the 08* .Yours only has 6

Seems you're living up to your name, could it perhaps be a landline number?!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Laisurg

The Rook wrote: »
    Seems you're living up to your name, could it perhaps be a landline number?!!!

Zing! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭Doug Cartel

If you're not willing or able to discuss the details of the event, then I'm afraid that this falls into the realms of a plain old advertisement, which isn't allowed. Sorry.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement