Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CRM system for sole trader ?

Options
  • 09-06-2012 11:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭

I have an opportunity to start a small business and work as a limited company with just myself working in the service industry. I want to avoid as much paperwork as possible and was thinking about a CRM system. I know, one person, why could you need it.

I want to avoid as much paper as possible. I want something that I can use to manage my time as I will be invoicing this, something that allows me to update the status of these invoices (paid/unpaid), customer tracking including phone calls (normal CRM) but I also need a simple system to invoice and a link to CRM would be easier to manage. It needs to be mobile.

I also plan taking pictures of expenses such as fuel to add to a file for upload to my accountant. The idea being I can send the paper receipts to him in bulk at the end of each month but the picture can be my reference and if he is willing, he can have access to digital copy when he like via google share. A small accounting package or just use excel may be required for this.

I tend to use google calender as my time manager at the moment and could use that but I need more than just that to link all the customer interactions for invoicing.

Any advise from small business owners on this would be very much appreciated.

Free would be nice but cheap is fine also.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭writhen

I use a paid subscription for One PageCRM and find it suits my needs as a small business. Their mobile offering is pretty poor though. You could try a combination of that and a cloud based accounting solution such as Sort My Books.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

if you anyway half decent with software / websites have a look at google CiviCRM

Advertisement