Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dungeons and Dragons ( D&D 3.5 ) DM Looking For Group

Options
  • 10-06-2012 12:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello all,
    Is there anyone out there interested in playing Dungeons and Dragons in the Drogheda area?

I have recently got all the core rule books of the 3.5 edition in my possession ( + a few books about the Forgotten Realms, Fayrun,)and was just wondering if there is anyone remotely interested about joining a fairly new group,

I'm a pretty lax person and have been in a D&D group before but this will be my first time DMing (dungeon mastering),

Please reply if you interested and we can see if we can get an encounter or hopefully a campaign underway,:)

Regards, OrangeShark :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Drogheda you say, I would be interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 OrangeShark

Drogheda you say, I would be interested.

Wow thank you for getting back to me so fast :)
    like I said, it would be my first time DMing but I am happy to pick up the reigns if there is interest here :)

Do you know of anyone else who would like to join?
    At the moment i have one person who is very keen and another who is a maybe.

18 or older is my only restriction, and also if they arent a complete A**hole,

Thanks for the fast reply,
    Orange Shark :D

Just me I'm afraid, 18 or over suits an ancient like myself just fine.

Sure we'll see if we get any other bites over the next day or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 mcwkennedy

Sorry in Drogheda? I'd be game I actually DM here in Drogheda too on Saturdays. I'm just a beginner DM though and I have to admit my campaign got a little ridiculous every so often.

Opps, meant to reply to this one but slipped my mind.

I'd certainly be on for giving this a go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 velocity_grrrl

Hi guys. My boyfriend and I are just about to finish up a campaign with friends and are looking for new people to play with. We are relatively new to the game but learning fast :) if you guys still need people to join let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 23mushroom23

Hello all,
    Is there anyone out there interested in playing Dungeons and Dragons in the Drogheda area?

I have recently got all the core rule books of the 3.5 edition in my possession ( + a few books about the Forgotten Realms, Fayrun,)and was just wondering if there is anyone remotely interested about joining a fairly new group,

I'm a pretty lax person and have been in a D&D group before but this will be my first time DMing (dungeon mastering),

Please reply if you interested and we can see if we can get an encounter or hopefully a campaign underway,:)

Regards, OrangeShark :D

hey ya am new to d&d been looking 4 ppl to play with but sadly no one i know is interested but if you need someone am more then happy to join :D i am relaxed easy going guy emmm haha oo ya am 19 so ya let me know thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Raythian

Hi All,

Not sure if this is still open, I am interested in RPG's and some people have suggested D&D but dont want to commit myself to one and buy in until I try it.

The 2 biggest challenges is there are no people I know that Play and also not all groups are willing to show people the game without them buying in first.

At the moment I just buy and paint miniatures of various series, bascially anything i want to paint.

I live in Bettystown at the moment so I'm not that far from Drogheda.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 OwenP

I'm looking for a D&D group in the area. As a player, not DM. Are any of these still active?

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭phonchoman

you guys might want to get in touch with the warhammer / magic group based in the boomerang cafe on fridays...

there is a gang of people there that do RPGs too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 lem0nhe4d

any chance any f you are still interstead in playing? trying to find a game to join while im away from college.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 FatNat63

I'm in Drogheda, Did a game ever start up would love to start playing. I'm a 33 year old D&D virgin.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Conor739

I know this post was made a long time ago but I'm interested in starting some D&D if it's going on.

Advertisement