Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Package to Greece

Options
  • 10-06-2012 2:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hey Everyone,
    I got a friend in Greece who love sweets and I would like to send her a package of the best things from here. I would love to hear the thoughts of the connoisseurs here as I'm sure from looking at some threads that ye will come up with much better ideas than me. Its gonna be a surprise too so I dont want to ask her what she would like straight out:D

Ok so far on the list
    • jelly bean factory tubs
    • galaxy chocolate
    • lion bar
    • moro
    • walnut whip
    what they can get in Greece that I know of:
    Mars stuff (milky bar, mars, snickers,twix, malteesers, bounty bars)

can anyone please add to my list as I want it to be great. Thanks a million:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭yellowtrout

Er I don't see any Irish stuff on that list.
    What about Macaroon bars, Tayto, King, HunkyDorys...think Irish!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Crisps are not sweets.

Those dreadful Kimberley, Mikado & Coconut Creams Biscuits frrom Jacobs are Irish

• Registered Users Posts: 37 LoveGreen

thanks very much for feedback guys.
    Well it doesnt have to be Irish, just the nicest sweets and bars from here. I would like to send Tayto but i think they might take up too much space in the box, maybe I will though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

LoveGreen wrote: »
    thanks very much for feedback guys.
    Well it doesnt have to be Irish, just the nicest sweets and bars from here. I would like to send Tayto but i think they might take up too much space in the box, maybe I will though.

Well, that's such a subjective thing. Everyone will have different tastes and different favourites so I'm not sure how us all throwing the names of a hundred different snacks at you will help!

Personally though, I'd have a Yorkie in there ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

curlywurly, emerald isles, scots clans, for sweets maybe murraymints, refresher bars, jellybabies, fruit mentos,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 LoveGreen

oh curlywurly! good one I definitely will have that. Great help Lisha, I really like most of them and think you will be well represented in the final cut:D

Yeah Emeraldstar, it is really subjective I agree but I would hate to send off a parcel and then think of something really obvious/nice that I totally forgot about :rolleyes:

thanks everyone:)

Advertisement