Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recycling a microwave

Options
  • 10-06-2012 2:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi folks,

I happen to have a broken microwave that I would like to get rid of. Can I donate it to some recycling center? How much does it cost?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭rilly99

tractorist wrote: »
    Hi folks,

I happen to have a broken microwave that I would like to get rid of. Can I donate it to some recycling center? How much does it cost?

Thanks

Bring to power city they usually have a cage just inside the door

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

IKEA also has a place to leave unwanted electrical items free of charge

• Registered Users Posts: 2,150 ✭✭✭dazberry

WEEE Ireland do free public collection days. They advertise the locations on the website and often have signs around locally when they are going to appear. If any of those dates/locations suit you it's just a matter of turning up with the offending item - they will take it for free...

D.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭F.R.

Bring it to one of the recycling centres list here. They take electrical goods for free.
    Some of them are not open every day so check that before you go.

Advertisement