Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aupair Ireland - the real costs

Options
  • 10-06-2012 8:19am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1

Our son is now 5 years of age. During this time we have used so many au pair agencies that its unreal. generally aupairs like to stay here and study for around six 3 to 6 months. I have spoken to many friends and the prices vary between €150-€250 per week to have a childminder/aupair looking after your children and doing light house work etc. What I have difficulty with is the prices some of the aupair agencies charge. Five years ago for one years membership it was between 300-500 euro. Thankfully the prices have now come down.

The question is are their any free aupair websites in Ireland :) let me know

Comments

Advertisement