Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which bank ?

Options
  • 10-06-2012 9:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭

I have always banked with AIB and have been with them for 10 years.

I was never charged with banking fees while I knew others who were. I dont know how it happened. I might have met their requirements for free banking.

Anyway I went bank to college, so I presume students get free banking as I was never charged.

I am now finished the course and looking for work. So will this free banking continue? Or would I have to start paying?

I am really clueless about all this. If I will be charged, im looking to change to free or cheaper. With online banking. Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Have a look at their graduate account, i think there some perks. It would hold the charges off for a while.

Advertisement