Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WLRfm Sport

Options
  • 10-06-2012 9:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 723 ✭✭✭

I am usually a fan of most of what WLRfm do but this morning was a bloody joke. They gave their first soccer report from Poland in the 9am news. Who cares who has travelled to Poland to support the team. Who cares if some fellow is likely to get a great cheer for wearing some kind of wig, and if names of those that travelled were mentioned, why was everybody not mentioned instead of the few that Matt knows are travelling together.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Honest to God I have no idea why you would care enough about this to start a thread. It's 9am in the morning, a Sunday morning, not exactly prime time. I actually think its quite interesting to hear what Deise people have gone to the euros.

Back to bed with ya, and don't get back up til you're in a better mood.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭deisedave

Ireland finally get into the a tournament after all these years my first real one as an adult, I am over the moon and really excited and am sick to death of people whining about it. It is on the 9 am news because its Irelands first game in the euros in 24 years and we play in a few hours time, people are really really excited.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

images.jpg

Any excuse for this quote :pac:......... Come On Ireland!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭forfuxsake

Black Suir wrote: »
    Who cares who has travelled to Poland to support the team.

I care so much more for those who have travelled so far to support the team than those who sit at home bitchin' about fúck really knows what.:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭deisedave

ziedth wrote: »
    images.jpg

Any excuse for this quote :pac:......... Come On Ireland!!!!!!!!!

Exactly we might not win it but our boys will do us proud and there is also a few deise lads on teh team with O'shea and Hunt. I'll say it again

CCCCCCCCCoooooooommmmmmmeeeee ooonnnnnnnn IIIIIIrrrrrreelllaaaaaaaaaaannnnddddddd :D:D:D

• Advertisement

c71fcf2c.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭alphapa

jesus people would moan about anything!!!! i thought it was class hearing all the deise lads over flying the flag for waterford and ireland! id love to be over there having the craic COME ON IRELAND!!!!!!!!!!!

I think black Suir has scored an own goal!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

OSheaHunt.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭waterfordkick

lovin the buzz around the town for the euro's ! hasn't been like this since Italia 90 !
    anyone remember the crack around town after beating Romania.. was only electric.

• Advertisement
Advertisement