Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taxi company with airport rate ??

Options
  • 10-06-2012 10:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭

hi,
    looking for a taxi company in the area that does the special rates for the airport. I remember ringing around a few months ago and got quoted €23 from one or two, and never dawned on me to write down the name of the place.

Any help here would be appreciated! thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

There's a few threads on this forum on this subject, some are old though.
    Here you go

• Registered Users Posts: 10,003 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

As per gaspodes link 4, Mulhuddart taxis, 01-8218080. Still doing the cheap 20€ rate AFAIK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Are they still operating? Their premises in Mulhuddart village is gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,003 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

January wrote: »
    Are they still operating? Their premises in Mulhuddart village is gone.
    apologies, missed this, yeah, they have moved from the small office in the village, and moved the operation to ballymount...weird, I know :confused: eitherway, offer still applies as before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Heading on an early flight on Thursday, would be leaving Blanch at 5.45am. Debating whether to use Mulhuddart Taxis/Fixicab or 8202020 (25% off on all airport runs). Also there are two of us, I'm in Waterville and friend is in Hartstown so we're debating best way to pick both of us up. Any thoughts?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

There's no discount with 8202020 if there are multiple pick ups. I'd imagine its the same story with most other companies. Might be best to go from one place together.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,039 ✭✭✭Hilly Bill

athtrasna wrote: »
    Heading on an early flight on Thursday, would be leaving Blanch at 5.45am. Debating whether to use Mulhuddart Taxis/Fixicab or 8202020 (25% off on all airport runs). Also there are two of us, I'm in Waterville and friend is in Hartstown so we're debating best way to pick both of us up. Any thoughts?

Get them to pick up in Hartstown first then Waterville, you are straight on the blanch by-pass from there and the M50 to the airport.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Booked Fixicab in the end, friend is going to drive to Waterville and cab from here. Like that the €20 rate is 24 hours, early flight would attract the premium rate in a regular taxi.

Advertisement