Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Liga (the baby food) Different?

Options
  • 10-06-2012 11:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭

I am a 25 year old Liga addict! (or rather i was)

i can't help but notice since around the time of the recall Liga (the red one) tastes different, a few people i know eat it said the same too, i eat it in a bowl of milk and have done for years but lately it tastes different, less sweet maybe. (and ive tried different milks)

not to mention i seem to be getting more dark (burnt like) biscuits then before too.

anyone else noticed this? i really miss the old taste :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

I'm a lot older than you and I love them :o

But yes..they have changed. As you say they're less sweet and have a burnt taste. Do you think they dont want adults eating them :(

Rusks arent the same either :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Mark Hamill

Chucken wrote: »
    I'm a lot older than you and I love them :o

But yes..they have changed. As you say they're less sweet and have a burnt taste. Do you think they dont want adults eating them :(

Rusks arent the same either :(

I don't know about Liga, but Rusks have other flavours now, banana and low sugar, and they are both horrible, so maybe you picked up a different flavour by accident (the boxes aren't that different)?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Aha!!! I just looked at the box...they're low sugar :mad: Horrible things :pac:

Advertisement