Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ireland jerseys

Options
  • 10-06-2012 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭

please move this mods if in wrong forum, really dont know where to put it. im lucky enough to be flying to poznan on friday but i dont have an ireland jersey, anyone know of any places in dublin selling them, would rather not pay 60 euro for new one so an older one would do, home or away.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Moved from AH ======> Dublin City.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,419 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

elvery sports
    JD Sports
    Life Style
    Champion Sports
    to name but a few.

Most places are selling them at €50 now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

A few nice training tops have been released. Nicer than the jersey, no sponser and cost about €45.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭iopener

does anyone know where i could buy a new ireland away jersey,i need to buy one before this weekend i have a contact in the FAI who will have access to the team for the next game kazakhstan away,he's going away for the match,im getting the jersey signed by the players for a charity benefit night.i'm in dublin cant find one any where,need one quick

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Ray von

Have you tried all the usual spots in Dublin -
    Umbro store, Westmoreland st.
    Arnotts.
    All branches of Carrolls, Elverys, Lifestyle, Champion sports.

• Advertisement
Advertisement