Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trade Pokerstars funds for my moneybookers (90 Dollars)

Options
  • 10-06-2012 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all,

I currently have 77 Euros and 29 cents (approx 95 dollars) on my moneybookers account that i stupidly uploaded directly to my moneybookers account instead of doing it through pokerstars (turns out you can't send directly from Moneybookers to pokerstars due to restrictions on MasterCard funds).

I am willing to exchange this for 85-90 US Dollars on Pokerstars. I am not a scam artist and this is a one-off thing due to the fact taht i won't transfer to MB first next time .

PM me for the details. First come first serve.

Simon

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Daithio12

touyets wrote: »
    Hi all,

I currently have 77 Euros and 29 cents (approx 95 dollars) on my moneybookers account that i stupidly uploaded directly to my moneybookers account instead of doing it through pokerstars (turns out you can't send directly from Moneybookers to pokerstars due to restrictions on MasterCard funds).

I am willing to exchange this for 85-90 US Dollars on Pokerstars. I am not a scam artist and this is a one-off thing due to the fact taht i won't transfer to MB first next time .

PM me for the details. First come first serve.

Simon
    Just withdraw to your card, as the chances of some one accommodating you are remote, especially since you only have 2 posts.
    Que post about MB not allowing you to withdraw funds to card!.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 touyets

Hi Daithio,
    Thanks for your reply.

The issue is that I can't refund to the card and they can only send a cheque, for which they will charge me more than it would cost me to trade with another person.

Regarding the 2 posts, it is because I registered so that I can do this one time transaction.

Seems remote though.

Gotta admit I am pretty pissed off with what happened; mostly my fault.

I wouldn't have a problem getting less dollar for my money for the inconvenience caused to somebody else

Regards,
    Simon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Daithio12

touyets wrote: »
    Hi Daithio,
    Thanks for your reply.

The issue is that I can't refund to the card and they can only send a cheque, for which they will charge me more than it would cost me to trade with another person.

Regarding the 2 posts, it is because I registered so that I can do this one time transaction.

Seems remote though.

Gotta admit I am pretty pissed off with what happened; mostly my fault.

I wouldn't have a problem getting less dollar for my money for the inconvenience caused to somebody else

Regards,
    Simon
    Hi Simon,

Ok I'll give you $85 on stars for your €77 on MB, you send first obv.
    PM if interested.

Advertisement