Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NABBA world bodybuilding championships 2012

Options
  • 10-06-2012 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,159 ✭✭✭

Posted this in H&F but no harm in reposting it here.

Anyone going to this? Its on in the Grand Canal (Bord Gais) Theatre on Saturday the 16th and looks like its going to be a cracking show.

Pre-judging is 9.30am (10euro at the door) and the evening show is 6.30pm and you can get tickets through ticketmaster. If you're not busy come down and show some support for the Irish lads and ladies competing :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

isnt there a poster from boards in this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭username123

Yeah I am, going that is, not competing.

Ive got tickets for the evening show, looking forward to it!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,159 ✭✭✭COH

isnt there a poster from boards in this?

Don't think so... I think DL Saint is doing a comp in wales next month though.

One of the lads doing the class 4 next Saturday was in training and posing this morning... un-f*cking-believable shape. The over-all winner of the NABBA Ireland 2010 (Frank the tank) was in last week too and is looking as freaky as ever.

By all accounts Neill Browne looks phenomenal and Enda is a safe bet for a good showing having won hs class at the worlds in 2010 too so Ireland could have a few top 3 if not winners of some of the Mr Class categories.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Meh on the same day as the ROI strongest man.
    Republic of Ireland Strongest Man 2012

For the Coveted King Fionn Trophy

Date: Saturday 16th June 2012

Time: 12 noon Start - 4.00 pm finish

Venue: Curraheen, Bishopstown, Cork

• Registered Users Posts: 7,159 ✭✭✭COH

squod wrote: »
    Meh on the same day as the ROI strongest man.

There's a strongman comp at the NABBAs too :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

COH wrote: »
    Don't think so... I think DL Saint is doing a comp in wales next month though.

One of the lads doing the class 4 next Saturday was in training and posing this morning... un-f*cking-believable shape. The over-all winner of the NABBA Ireland 2010 (Frank the tank) was in last week too and is looking as freaky as ever.

By all accounts Neill Browne looks phenomenal and Enda is a safe bet for a good showing having won hs class at the worlds in 2010 too so Ireland could have a few top 3 if not winners of some of the Mr Class categories.

DL Saint thats who i was thinking off...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Dathai

Might head along to the evening show alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

COH wrote: »
    There's a strongman comp at the NABBAs too :)

Orly? Any info? Might burn the ticket price in diesel going to Cork.........

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭PauloConn

Going to pop along to the morning session, i'll be up with the birds and busy tomorrow night.
    Should be fun, go Ireland

Advertisement