Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applied Maths course in 3 days (suggestions)

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭BL1993

And how do we know you didn't already do the subject in the first place?

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭jos360

Hmm, I suppose my results page will have 9 subject on it, still not proof, but my school only allows us do 8.
    Also, there's a guy who posted on this thread who knows Breda Disney, a app maths teacher who spent an hour going over stuff with me so ask him.
    And this thread is like 3 months old, I'd hardly play it out this long now would I :)

this is comical..... really, you're terribly deluded, this thread exudes pretentious arrogance....
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001930/

Dude, there's no way I could have NPD. You see, I'm the epitome of the perfect human, and having NPD would be an imperfection. Since I'm perfect in every way and just so awesome it would be imposable for me to have such a disorder...

That awkward moment when you realise you're trolling your own thread...

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭iLikePiano99

Fair play to you! Whether you're lying or not, you still did well getting so many people worked up about it :) but I personally, believe you! :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 134 ✭✭Librium

what course do u have top of ur cao

• Advertisement

Librium wrote: »

Med in Tcd

looks like another autistic savant is on his way into medicine, great :(

looks like another autistic savant is on his way into medicine, great :(

Haha perhaps you didn't detect my sarcasm, I don't actually think I'm great :L

good to know you're not a narcissistic autistic savant

good to know you're not a narcissistic autistic savant

Well it also rules out savant now doesn't it?
    Now all that's left is 'autistic'; Explain...

• Advertisement

no it doesn't. why would you think that? do know what the word savant means? I'm not sure if that's on the AM syllabus.

Savant? A savant-like way of calling someone a 'know it all'.
    I'd hazard a guess that it's of French origin, since I apparently am one :)

And might I ask you the same question?

My mistake, I had it confused with something else.

Ah, well you'll make a great psychologist considering you judged me as 'autistic' without ever even speaking to me. But maybe I'm just wrong again and it's perfectly normal social behaviour to just be a dick to people you don't know!

Edit: Oh and I'm trying to not be a dick an point out the fact your going around posting in the Med threads.

so are you

I have 745 combined so I'm getting med, unlike you who's obviously just buthurt because you made a balls of your Hpat and are doing psy.
    I'm not usually a dick to people online, but unlike you, I actually have a reason to be!

i think it's better to do medicine after having done a good undergrad, e.g. neuroscience, biomedical science or psychology. Obviously people like you, who are extremely mature, don't act on a whim, don't look for attention for their puerile antics are already mature enough to enter medicine as an 18 year old. Right now I think psychology or neuroscience is as an undergrad is the better option.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,181 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Closing this thread now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement