Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Port of Entry visa fees???

Options
  • 10-06-2012 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi there,

I wonder would anyone know when getting visa's at port of entry what re the fee's for children???
    I know mine will be 150$ and my school going child will require a study permit at 125$, but i have 2 toddlers also and dont know what fee's will be........... As they wont require a 'work' permit or 'study' permit, what do they require and how much are they????

Thanks
    GUZZ

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭silja

What kind of visas are you looking to get and to which country?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Guzz

Sorry i should have given a bit more info........
    Basically my husband went to Canada 3 weeks ago, we are following on thursday, he recieved his temp work visa at port of entry in edmonton. So i am going with the 3 children, one who will be going to school, so i need a study permit for her, im going to get an open work permit, and i dont know what the younger 2 require, as they will not be working or studying........... Any insight will be much appreciated.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭silja

*** Moving from US/Canada Travel to Living Abroad, where Canada immigration/ living questions go until a separate forum is created ***

Advertisement