Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a Cue Ball

Options
  • 10-06-2012 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭

Anybody know where I could get a cue ball for a pool table? I tried Sullys and the Showboat, and they both said they'd have a look and too call back, but if they cant help me out I was looking for other places to try.

I know theres a guy in Lismore park that supplies the pubs with tables but I dont have a number for him, if anybody has it can they PM me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭bradknowell

The lantern have a pool table. I think they rent it so they should have the number for someone who could help you

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Do argos do them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Faq

Maybe alfie hale sports

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Flyin Irishman

Thanks guys, I got the number for the guy in Lismore Park, he sorted me out :D

Boards game of killers?

• Advertisement

Boards game of killers?

Few days practice first! then ya never know! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭marlin vs

Youre welcome:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I haver a sock if you need one!

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

Should of gone into a pub in town and nicked one off the table :-)

cococoady wrote: »
    Should of gone into a pub in town and nicked one off the table :-)

thats what I would have done lol.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭deisedave

Anybody know where I could get a cue ball for a pool table? I tried Sullys and the Showboat, and they both said they'd have a look and too call back, but if they cant help me out I was looking for other places to try.

I know theres a guy in Lismore park that supplies the pubs with tables but I dont have a number for him, if anybody has it can they PM me?

Not being smart but could you just not buy one online :confused:

deisedave wrote: »
    Not being smart but could you just not buy one online :confused:

I would have if I couldnt find one locally, but I should be getting the table this week and I didnt want to have the table there (mocking me!) while I'm waiting for a cue ball to be delivered from inter-web-land!

I would have if I couldnt find one locally, but I should be getting the table this week and I didnt want to have the table there (mocking me!) while I'm waiting for a cue ball to be delivered from inter-web-land!
    so at the moment your just playing with your balls until you get the table then you and your friends can play with your balls?

so at the moment your just playing with your balls until you get the table then you and your friends can play with your balls?

Just the one ball at the moment :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 22 poolcues

You can buy it from QStix, our a billiards store in Anaheim, California. We have the Aramith Magnetic Cue Ball. QStix even ships the products internationally. So, go for the product.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,518 ✭✭✭stefan idiot jones

poolcues wrote: »
    You can buy it from QStix, our a billiards store in Anaheim, California. We have the Aramith Magnetic Cue Ball. QStix even ships the products internationally. So, go for the product.

Do you sell kayaks ?

Advertisement