Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bill arrers

Options
  • 10-06-2012 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭

I am in arrers with the esb due to the loss of my job. I have made an agreement with the esb I will pay 30 euro a week and I have agreeed to put in a keypad meteor to get on to of things. I made this agreement with the esb 3 months ago and they said they would be in contact about installation. I still havnt heard from them. I am getting phone calls off the esb daily threating me with dissconection even I am in a payment agreement. I rang the esb to many times about the metre now and have told me the order has gone through and to contact esb networks to see what's happening. I called them and they say they havnt recived the order. This has happened 4 times now. I have gave up calling now as my phone bill is up the walls. I am still getting phone calls on a daily basis from the credit company so I have told them to tell their co workers to call me as all I want to get on top of my bills but I just can't deal with them anymore. If it carries on I might just change to another company and just pay off the esb on a weekly basis.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi Egan2012,

I'm sorry to hear you lost your job and are finding it difficult to pay. If you are awaiting installation of a keypad meter, I can look into this for you.

If you have agreed to a payment arrangement and are adhering to its terms, then you shouldn't be receiving calls for late payment. If payments are missed, this will automatically trigger a notification on system, which would in turn lead to customer contact.

We would need you to send on the following details by private message before being able to offer further assistance:
    • Your full name, address and account number
    • Your contact number and date of birth (for account security)
    Thanks,

David.

Advertisement