Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bewbs

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Mance Rayder

I see Buzz Killington has arrived.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Mance Rayder

CJC999 wrote: »
    A friend of mines girlfriend got a boob job years ago. Her boobs were very small (neat non existent) and after the op she had a fairly decent size pair. She was very proud if them and didn't mind talking about them to anyone that asked/looked. She also had no problem letting fellas feel them in public she once asked me what I thought of them and i told her that they looked great and very natural, at least through her clothes. She asked if I wanted to feel them and soni thought why not and to be honest only I knew they were fake I would have never known by touching them, they were very soft and real like.

Does your friend know that everyones copping a feel of his girlfriends funbags?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

It's great having big diddies you can just feel them all the time I'm not a lesbian but I'm fascinated by breasts:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13 hala

why do you need `em ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 567 ✭✭✭puzzle factory

im more of an arse man, boobs remind me of paps

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,821 ✭✭✭phill106

CJC999 wrote: »
    A friend of mines girlfriend got a boob job years ago. Her boobs were very small (neat non existent) and after the op she had a fairly decent size pair. She was very proud if them and didn't mind talking about them to anyone that asked/looked. She also had no problem letting fellas feel them in public she once asked me what I thought of them and i told her that they looked great and very natural, at least through her clothes. She asked if I wanted to feel them and soni thought why not and to be honest only I knew they were fake I would have never known by touching them, they were very soft and real like.

Tell her the people of boards would like to meet her! Most of us have never felt a fake boob, so we cannot accurately respond to this thread.
    *Dibs firstys*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Does your friend know that everyones copping a feel of his girlfriends funbags?

Yeah he was there. He paid for them and makes sure everyone knows. They're not a conventional couple but good craic on a night out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭Hardonraging

Met a girl once who practically had no nipples, just some weird developmental thing i assume, there i was inspecting the goods at close range, all ready to see if i could pick up fm104 on the right hand one, when i noticed the issue..

Rather unsettling to say the least .. and they were infect real bewbs !!

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,593 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

I know two girls (friends) who got boob jobs. One pair look and feel very real, the other look real, but feel 'too solid'. One pair were also a little too 'perky'. They looked great, but when she bent over there was no flex in them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13 hala

I was in bed last night with my boyfriend Ernie, and he said to me
    "Soph, you got no tits and a tight box".
    I said to him "Ernie get off my back."

isn`t it better to have a husband !!

such sleeping make us feel as if we are animals !!

moreover , danger diseases are surely happened and doctors assured that...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,956 ✭✭✭Doc Ruby

hala wrote: »
    isn`t it better to have a husband !!

such sleeping make us feel as if we are animals !!

moreover , danger diseases are surely happened and doctors assured that...
    Yeah.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

phill106 wrote: »
    Tell her the people of boards would like to meet her! Most of us have never felt a fake boob, so we cannot accurately respond to this thread.
    *Dibs firstys*
    FYP

Advertisement