Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spinning classes

Options
  • 10-06-2012 4:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭

Just wondering do any one know a great place that offer spinning classes as a pay as you go

Was in nrg fitness which I though they were very good

Went to bulls fitness didn't find it that great, didn't like when they turn off the lights and have disco lights on..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭newbee22

I think they have pay as you go in Nemo. :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Sweat Fitness on Victoria Road is a spinning studio with PAYG classes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

Faith wrote: »
    Sweat Fitness on Victoria Road is a spinning studio with PAYG classes.

How much is a class their ? and are they good

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭newbee22

BTW where is the place with the disco lights?! I have spinning classes included in my gym membership but would pay to go to a place with disco lights!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Cork24 wrote: »
    How much is a class their ? and are they good

Haven't been there, but their website indicates that it's about €10 a class, or you can buy a few of them for a discount.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

newbee22 wrote: »
    BTW where is the place with the disco lights?! I have spinning classes included in my gym membership but would pay to go to a place with disco lights!

Bulls fitness

http://ballyphehanecommunity.com/bullandfiddle.html

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭what the hell!

Dennehy's Health and Fitness in Ballincollig have spinning in the dark with the UV and the lights etc. Really good trainers too!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

The Womens Fitness Centre on the Kinsale road is absolutely fab, I'm not sure if you have to be a member or not to go to them but I think its great. Very affordable too, €4 per class and there's a class available every day of the week.

Advertisement