Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do You know this place

Options
  • 10-06-2012 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

If anybody knows where the pictures were taken , please let me know.
    It is extreemly important to me.
    THANK YOU

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭newmug

I've no idea. Why dont you ring up the ad and ask to view the car, and get directions?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

i think it is something more, he sees something in the background of this picture, be it a car or something else that needs to be located

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭newmug

goat2 wrote: »
    i think it is something more, he sees something in the background of this picture, be it a car or something else that needs to be located

Someone probably robbed his wheelie bin!

But couldnt you go and view the car anyway? It would give you all the information you need location wise, and you might just get a nice car out of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭FANTAPANTS

a housing estate in dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 22 bigmac147

its the bottom of st. donaghs road beside howth junction dart station in donaghmede I know its late but maybe its still relevant

• Advertisement
Advertisement