Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tri Colour Wing Mirror Covers.

Options
  • 10-06-2012 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭

Have seen a few on cars today. Anyone know what shops are selling them? I do know The Sun newspaper were doing some promotion on them last week but that was not an option.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 sparky32

I saw them for sale today in Heatons. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭dardevle

Lidl had them yesterday in Donegal town - supportersocks i think they were called:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭2rkehij30qtza5

Dunnes Stores have them

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Thanks guys, but not sure I'll bother now.

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Ham Sambo

Lidil in Cranmore had them on Friday, but you would had to dig deep into the box to get them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭AllGunsBlazing

I dare say there will be quite a few second hand ones going spare on monday after that performance. The ole ole brigade will already be looking for some other sporting bandwagon to hop on now.

Olympics anyone?;)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

I dare say there will be quite a few second hand ones going spare on monday after that performance. The ole ole brigade will already be looking for some other sporting bandwagon to hop on now.

Olympics anyone?;)

Ah will probably still but them on for the Spain game. Thanks guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

I spent a full €6 on bunting and flags :eek:

Trap better get the finger out or I shall be writing a strongly worded letter looking for a refund from him.

I've seen two cars so far with the car flags on them and cracked windows. Maybe it's just a coincidence.

Advertisement