Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I get a large rabbit cage in Cork?

• 10-06-2012 7:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭

I am looking for a large indoor rabbit cage somewhere in cork, around the dimensions of 120x60cm. I have only seen small 90x30cm cages around the local pet shops and am wondering have any seen some larger?
    cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

What might work out a lot cheaper for you is to buy a large dog crate, they are usually larger and higher than a standard rabbit cage and work out cheaper or around the same price depending on the brand.

Or a play pen with a homemade roof on it, or try zooplus.ie they take a week or so to deliver but you'll find larger ones on there and are usually cheaper than the shops.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭yugimon121

Hi, any idea how long zooplus delivery would take?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

I got my large dog crate online from jebtools, from what I remember they allow collections and are based in Cork. Was ordered Sunday evening and delivered Tuesday morning. that's over a year ago and no complaints with the crate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

TillyGirl wrote: »
    I got my large dog crate online from jebtools, from what I remember they allow collections and are based in Cork. Was ordered Sunday evening and delivered Tuesday morning. that's over a year ago and no complaints with the crate.

Got mine from jebtools too, great value and a really great product. Zooplus take about a week to deliver, as it comes from Koln in Germany. Try the Zooplus UK site too, it can sometimes work out cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Angel8ie

I bought one of the large runs from zooplus.ie and just popped a litter box in there for my bun. Rabbits in general just use one area for a bathroom so you usually don't have to actually train the. To use the litter tray. So much easier than cleaning a cge aswell.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Usually when I order zooplus stuff it arrives in 5 to 7 working days.

Advertisement