Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordinary irish.. Bad form

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Willbbz

FinnD wrote: »
    Jimmy is drinking in the pub with his mates, he's a really good guy(buys rounds for the lads) wants to go home to his wife and kids, stops in the chinese, walks out, gets shot

We didn't cover Gnathrud but I may just answer on it after reading this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Whatsernamex33

Same, never covered it :L
    Just going to translate it in the exam, and hope for the best I get some marks for it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28 PattonJ

30 minutes to Irish, don't know a f*cking thing, be grandddd lads

Same :D it'll be fineee :B

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 921 ✭✭✭reznov

Sure feck the irish anyway. You can always repeat.

• Advertisement

I'm repeating :P haha, don't see myself getting the same grade as last year though.. :/ :O

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 921 ✭✭✭reznov

You can repeat again :P No one but your unconscious mind is stopping you.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭FinnD

Well that was fun :L out after 45 minutes haha

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Incompetent

Same! My teacher was driving in while I was walking out and stopped to talk to me. It was awkward when I couldn't tell her what came up in the poetry section

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Wiirdo

That went meh at best haha.. Picked up about 10 marks from Ciest 2 and 3. Did well in the comprehensions though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭FinnD

Comprehensions are a life saver in Irish

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭MattHelders

Comprehensions were insultingly easy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

One of my mates left while I was still on the first comprehension. I'm not sure why he even came in. :pac:

Went pretty good (:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

If Caca Milis and Gnathrud came up I was flying... But these c*nts just pulled another Sylvia Plath on me and hadn't a balls notion of Hurlamboc or Oisin so I just wrote what little bit I could remember...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

If Caca Milis and Gnathrud came up I was flying... But these c*nts just pulled another Sylvia Plath on me and hadn't a balls notion of Hurlamboc or Oisin so I just wrote what little bit I could remember...
    What bastards eh? thank god for the comprehentions anyway, Id say I passed the paper at least with them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

What bastards eh? thank god for the comprehentions anyway, Id say I passed the paper at least with them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

I think yeah I might have got a low B... As Oral and Aural where both easy enough.. But got screwed over on the Pros and Poetry... Ahh well what can ya do, just hope for the best... I would say most people passed anyways with them comprehensions, that was just taking the p1ss :p

• Registered Users Posts: 12 TheArtist11

Paper 2 was grand bar the pros. Comprehensions were piss easy and the poems
    Were grand aswell. I just wrote the little bits I remembered for the pros. Should be grand, pity about Oisín and Hurlamab*ll***s

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Dapics

Did the comprehensions.
    Wrote out 4 lines to question iii on An Earrach Thiar.
    Answered part i on it also.

Wrote out a line on Oisin I Tir Na nog.
    Left exam hall 45 minutes after it began.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Don't mean to brag, but I think I did class! Went in with nothing learnt and managed to get 2-3 pages from each poem and story! :D so, so, so happy! Definitely got full marks in the 1st comprehension and i'd say 45/50 in the second one! Hopefully I got the A1 after that! :D

Advertisement