Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Part of my profile missing ?

Options
  • 10-06-2012 9:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭

My profile states :
    Recent Visitors
    This page has had 15 visits

But how come it won't tell me who even one of these visitors is ? Is that usual here ? When I view the profile of other members it will tell me who their last visitors were.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

Some users on Boards.ie prefer to keep their statuses hidden. This means you cannot see them in the "Users currently browsing this forum" list, the "Who is online" list, their online/offline statuses on posts and also, what profiles they have been looking at.

I see you are marked as a hidden user too, so when you view other users' profiles you will not show up as being a viewer except to Admins, who can see all hidden users.

Guest users (users who are not logged in) count as viewer to your profile page, but obviously they too will also not show up in the list of recent viewers

This is not a bug, nor is it a technical error.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement