Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Corny Kegs Bulk Buy

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭TOOYOUNGTODIE

Fluck I just agreed to buy two off adverts for a lot higher that what can be gotten here.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭BPH

Hi, was looking at the beoir forum and it's closed. Any idea if they'll do another order ? Would like one or two but they are hard to get. I know they are on adverts as well but from what I've read they were for a good price. Anyone know of couple being sold drop me a line.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,848 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

The National Homebrew Club just did a group buy of cornies. I'd apply there to see if there are any spares or if there'll be another.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭BPH

Good stuff beernut, just did a brew at the weekend and a couple of these would be fair handy without bottling. I'll look into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭HMD

i was part of the last group buy on NHC. Supping a citra IPA from one of the kegs now. i always thought i wouldn't bother with kegs and bottles were grand but now i've gone keg it will be hard to go back to bottling a full batch.

• Advertisement
Advertisement