Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers Who Lunch - The Off Topic Thread (All Chat Goes Here!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

In bed with How I Met Your Mother and some superquinn sausages. Yum.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

In bed with sausage, perfect.

Novella wrote: »
    In bed with sausage, perfect.

so you found a baby daddy then? :pac:

And I'm having a good boob day :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

SarahBeep! wrote: »

Whats a bad boob day?

• Advertisement

krudler wrote: »
    Whats a bad boob day?

When they don't look as epic as they do now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Every day is good boob day now :)

I'm so broke right now it isn't funny. was considering going to dublin for the pride festival, but looks like that's impossible now. I'll have to wait until Galway pride in august, which should be fun anyway. saw a really awesome picture from pride in Portland, made me wanna cheer. :D can't post it here though, it's probably not allowed :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭coco_lola

awec wrote: »
    Does it not autosave?

No :(

• Administrators Posts: 53,845 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

The JustEat e-mail says my food is due at 17.45.

waiting.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

I still have no wages.....next pay day isnt til the 26th of july!! :(

I was on a bus to dublin this morning and the man beside me feel asleep and tried to cuddle me i couldnt move coz there were no other seats!!

I want a shower and a lie in but i cant coz ive work at 9am tomorrow :(

and to top off my shítty day, i just logged on to facebook to find a bítchy status aimed at me gah!! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

I still have no wages.....next pay day isnt til the 26th of july!! :(

I was on a bus to dublin this morning and the man beside me feel asleep and tried to cuddle me i couldnt move coz there were no other seats!!

I want a shower and a lie in but i cant coz ive work at 9am tomorrow :(

How have you no wages hon? =/
    and to top off my shítty day, i just logged on to facebook to find a bítchy status aimed at me gah!! :mad:
    Whatever you do, do not react.

Think outside the box a little here. If you saw a few little kids going about nick-nacking (sp?) and saw them heading into your garden would you go and answer the door? Nein, because you expect it of them and its a reaction they want! Indirect digs are the height of immaturity :)

Rise above my darling, rissssse above ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

According to my mother, this Ulster Bank fiasco could on into next week. She said she heard it on the news apparently.

Article about it here http://www.siliconrepublic.com/business/item/27966-ulster-bank-woes-to-drag/

Bloody disgraceful IMO.

@ Pixie-Fairy - If you have no money and no one to help you out at the moment, go to your local community welfare officer and ask if they can help.

If the CWO does give you money to tide you over until you get paid you'll have to pay it back when you do get paid.

It's not ideal, but if you have no money for food/rent etc, you should speak to them ASAP.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

4000 posts \o/

Need to get off boards and do something productive with my life :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Polloloca

I am thinking of getting my hair dyed more red this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,909 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

4000 posts \o/

You say that now but...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Abi wrote: »
    How have you no wages hon? =/

Whatever you do, do not react.

Think outside the box a little here. If you saw a few little kids going about nick-nacking (sp?) and saw them heading into your garden would you go and answer the door? Nein, because you expect it of them and its a reaction they want! Indirect digs are the height of immaturity :)

Rise above my darling, rissssse above ;)

the retailer i work for i think goes through ulster bank with regards wages because they are an english company so with this fiasco its not looking good! fair enough they only owe me for about 7 hours but that is still waaayy more than i have at the moment! :(

Re the status, at first i was like bítch but she is a little whingy child when something doesnt go her way as she acts like a child and tries to guilt trip ya into doing something but im ignoring her, petty comments on facebook arent my style id rather her just say it to my face!
    According to my mother, this Ulster Bank fiasco could on into next week. She said she heard it on the news apparently.

Article about it here http://www.siliconrepublic.com/business/item/27966-ulster-bank-woes-to-drag/

Bloody disgraceful IMO.

@ Pixie-Fairy - If you have no money and no one to help you out at the moment, go to your local community welfare officer and ask if they can help.

If the CWO does give you money to tide you over until you get paid you'll have to pay it back when you do get paid.

It's not ideal, but if you have no money for food/rent etc, you should speak to them ASAP.

i have the parents to help me but i wont be going anywhere or doing anything for a while anyway it just sucks!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Going to see my bf Thursday for his birthday and I decided to surprised him by bringing some homemade cupcakes. He loves them and I haven't brought him any in ages. :D

Albection wrote: »
    <_<
    >_>

/poses nonchalantly with extensive list of positive genetic traits taped to forehead
    bluewolf wrote: »
    so you found a baby daddy then? :pac:

Did you miss this? ^^^
    How could I resist?!

SarahBeep! wrote: »

I have good boob days sometimes. And then I take off my bra. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

4000 posts \o/

Mars Bar wrote: »
    You say that now but...

/:(\
    the retailer i work for i think goes through ulster bank with regards wages because they are an english company so with this fiasco its not looking good! fair enough they only owe me for about 7 hours but that is still waaayy more than i have at the moment! :(
    Oh you're caught up in all that >.< sorry to hear that hon.
    Re the status, at first i was like bítch but she is a little whingy child when something doesnt go her way as she acts like a child and tries to guilt trip ya into doing something but im ignoring her, petty comments on facebook arent my style id rather her just say it to my face!

Toxic people are toxic, run away!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭tatabubbly

unsure of what to do with my life atm. Disallusioned with work, I'm really not enjoying it atm. Stupid retail work. Have applied for some technician jobs through job-bridge schemes.. its a joke..

Thinking of starting another masters, just for the heck of it through the open university website to keep me going. I'm meant to be going to canada in january but money wise, things are tight and I just don't think its all going to pan out okay.. Bleh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Cant beat an aul swim after work :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Kiera wrote: »
    Cant beat an aul swim after work :)

I went tag training. It's so wet out it felt like a swim.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

I went tag training. It's so wet out it felt like a swim.

Where's your fancydress pic btw? :)

ugh still no story written and im too tired to care right now

If somebody could come pick me up and drive me to work, that would be really nice.

• Administrators Posts: 53,845 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

Nay. Mustard is gross.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

Opinion poll time. Bear in mind the result of this poll will be very significant and will resolve an ongoing dispute, so vote wisely. I am not naming names yet so as to not influence the outcome :P

Mustard on a hotdog. Yay or nay

Nayyyy! Ketchup only.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Ophiopogon

Opinion poll time. Bear in mind the result of this poll will be very significant and will resolve an ongoing dispute, so vote wisely. I am not naming names yet so as to not influence the outcome :P

Mustard on a hotdog. Yay or nay

Yay

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement