Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers Who Lunch - The Off Topic Thread (All Chat Goes Here!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Is drinking blood not a bit dangerous?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

I honestly thought this filthy chat tonight was gonna be hot as usual. I couldnt feel any less horny right now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

hmm, I didn't think that one all that odd? thought the suspensions would be the real shocker. click this link at your own peril: http://wiki.bmezine.com/index.php/Suspension

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Links234 wrote: »
    hmm, I didn't think that one all that odd? thought the suspensions would be the real shocker. click this link at your own peril: http://wiki.bmezine.com/index.php/Suspension

ive seen that before!! Ive also seen scarification too!

ye, never liked the sound of that one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I don't mind that at all, just cannot imagine drinking blood!

I've seen loads of that and it doesnt shock me at all.

It's the blood thing. could be because i trained to be a nurse tho. I dont know. Swapping blood to me is for making you better not getting you off.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

for what it's worth I'm not too interested in the rest of that site, but the tentacle dildo is just cool beans, you could make believe you're getting dirty with cthulhu :pac:

Tentacles and wings. Cthulhu is hot.
    I win :D:D:D

Sounding?

Novella wrote: »
    Is drinking blood not a bit dangerous?

yes, but with anyone who's into the piercing scene, there's a lot of precaution and people are very in the know about blood borne pathogens. any preformers in a show where there's any chance of bleeding (like for example a friend who did this piece where she had feathers on fishhooks attatched to her arms) will get screened beforehand. people who are into bloodplay, and specifically those who are into the drinking certainly wouldn't just do it with anyone, it's with someone they feel safe with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Can someone PM me when the blood talk is over, feeling faint kthxbai

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Polloloca

Blood makes me faint. Even my own. Someone came busting out the blood chalice and I'd be panned out. Wake!

yes, but with anyone who's into the piercing scene, there's a lot of precaution and people are very in the know about blood borne pathogens. any preformers in a show where there's any chance of bleeding (like for example a friend who did this piece where she had feathers on fishhooks attatched to her arms) will get screened beforehand. people who are into bloodplay, and specifically those who are into the drinking certainly wouldn't just do it with anyone, it's with someone they feel safe with.

Someone they feel safe with? That's like having unprotected sex with someone you feel safe with?

I mean, if you were to suck someones blood would you not need to see a HIV/hep/CJD clearance cert or something like that?

i keep pausing batman and now i still have another hour left

ledger was feckin awesome in this as joker though, he really was

this guy is in it http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004801/
    and i keep being convinced he is http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005202/ from will and grace :confused:

I got my story submitted.

Husband read it and went, WTF?!

I hope it's not too obscure.

Das Kitty wrote: »

What's it about?

mine's a load of sh!te tbh

i cant wait to read yours! i wonder can i pick it out when it's up :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

bluewolf wrote: »
    i keep pausing batman and now i still have another hour left

ledger was feckin awesome in this as joker though, he really was

It annoyed me so much when people would say that he only won the Oscar because he died. Felt like smacking them in the face.

Kiera wrote: »
    Someone they feel safe with? That's like having unprotected sex with someone you feel safe with?

I mean, if you were to suck someones blood would you not need to see a HIV/hep/CJD clearance cert or something like that?

yeah, we are talking that kinda safety. the one I mentioned who was into the finger painting in blood, both girls were heavily into the piercing scene and would get blood tests regularly.

What's it about?

I can't say til the voting is done. :)

Apologies to Dolorous I'll shut up now :)

• Advertisement

yeah, we are talking that kinda safety. the one I mentioned who was into the finger painting in blood, both girls were heavily into the piercing scene and would get blood tests regularly.

So people who know they are totally clean do it?

I guess its the same as sex in a way that you swap body fluids?

Still dont think i'd let someone finger paint me in blood, poo or wee. Maybe cum.... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Jessibelle

In an ideal world. As it stands, as a practice it has a HUGE risk of transmission of pathogens, two friends of mine were into it (seperate from each other), both had partners who they felt 'safe' with, one was long term, and both have now got blood diseases, one quite a serious life altering one. Each to their own and all that but anything with blood, you just have to be so so so careful with!

I can't say til the voting is done. :)

Where can i vote?

Where can i vote?

Pickarooney will be posting them up over on creative writing tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Super happy smile right now :)

Things just seem to be working out lovely. Roll on next week :D

• Administrators Posts: 53,845 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

awec wrote: »
    This topic is seriously weirding me out.

It's ok, Duck. I'll protect you x

i want that cool car, not the batman one, the other one when they're evac the hospitals

vrooooom

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Myself and Boybestie have been discussing Twilight, which led onto superhero sex - how exactly does Superman have sex if he's got all that power, without killing the woman?

There is a reason we're besties :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Jessibelle

yeah, we are talking that kinda safety. ... would get blood tests regularly.

Just on that ( and gosh, I sound like an aul mammy type here :o), it's important to note that some blood based pathogens do not show immeadiately in the blood, so if you were with someone who tested clean a month ago, they may not be clean at that time. And a lot of blood pathogens are asymptomatic initially so just again, be so so so careful!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement