Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers Who Lunch - The Off Topic Thread (All Chat Goes Here!)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

it's not something I'd be into Jessibelle anyway ;)

im hungry again

more cinnamon toast perhaps

if we had syrup id make pancakes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Jessibelle

Links234 wrote: »
    it's not something I'd be into Jessibelle anyway ;)

perhaps not, but just in case any other Lounger decided to take a test run just to see what the fuss was about :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Jessibelle wrote: »
    perhaps not, but just in case any other Lounger decided to take a test run just to see what the fuss was about :)

Well that sure as hell wont be me :D

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

Jessibelle wrote: »

I'll pass, I think.

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Neyite wrote: »
    I'll pass out, I think.

:D

Fixed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Albection

Abe-Simpson-walking-in-and-out-t-1.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Jessibelle

Albection wrote: »
    Abe-Simpson-walking-in-and-out-t-1.gif

That gets a fair amount of use here :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

ok, I'm absolutely shattered, so I'm off to slumbers soon (might watch a venture brothers episode first though) nai nai all! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Thread took a very weird turn there.. :o

Odd mood now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

what has put you in an odd mood??

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    Thread took a very weird turn there.. :o

Odd mood now.
    She's gone to bed now pet. All is safe :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I wish Ireland was hot and sunny so we could lie on the beach here half naked and not freeze to death!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭coco_lola

Can anyone recommend/PM me something to cheer me up from my booze blues? My god they suck! Movies/TV Episodes etc :)

coco_lola wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend/PM me something to cheer me up from my booze blues? My god they suck! Movies/TV Episodes etc :)
    Sleep child, sleep.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

have you got netflix? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 31,909 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Went to see Dara O'Briain tonight. He was amazing!

Following tweets about Vidcon and apparently Shane Dawson has made a serious boo boo on stage. From what I gather, it was a racist slur. Not cool man, not cool.

have you got netflix? :)

I do indeed! Only the Irish one though! But I can pretty much download anything, 30MB broadband and a nice downloading programme helps :)

@Kiera, I'm wide awake, always the case after a night out beerin :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I do indeed! Only the Irish one though! But I can pretty much download anything, 30MB broadband and a nice downloading programme helps :)

@Kiera, I'm wide awake, always the case after a night out beerin :p

oh the irish one :(........

oh the irish one :(........

Yeah I had the American one for a while but I don't anymore..Subscriptions to services that allowed me the American one ran out and I'm too lazy to get another one :p Sigh!

• Advertisement

Yeah I had the American one for a while but I don't anymore..Subscriptions to services that allowed me the American one ran out and I'm too lazy to get another one :p Sigh!

There isssssssssssss a way around that if you have a ps3 or xbox 360,I'm guessing you have it on your pc?I envy you and your 30mb broadband though

i wish i could get upc where i live instead of shítty eircom :(

There isssssssssssss a way around that if you have a ps3 or xbox 360,I'm guessing you have it on your pc?I envy you and your 30mb broadband though

Yeah there's ways around it for PC too*, which I've used but it takes a lot of effort, I have a PC and also have the app installed on our TV... UPC broadband is amazing, I used the 100MB before and it's like BAM when you download! :p

*which I know we can't discuss on public forums :)

i wish i could get upc where i live instead of shítty eircom :(

me too I'm vodafone (formerly bt) and there a joke tbh

i can get meteor around these parts too but the bundles are so small that you would go through your months allowance in a week

I used the 100MB before and it's like BAM when you download! :p

*Is in awe*
    *which I know we can't discuss on public forums :)[/SIZE]

mhmm *nods* :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Mars Bar wrote: »
    Following tweets about Vidcon and apparently Shane Dawson has made a serious boo boo on stage. From what I gather, it was a racist slur. Not cool man, not cool.
    What I'm hearing from people there is that Shane's act was treading the line and then the people after him (Kyle Mooney and Dave McCay) took the piss and were booed off stage/removed. Such a pity that they were the final act in such a great event. I believe Philip DeFranco and SourceFed stepped in and it ended well and the organisers (Hank and John) aren't dwelling on it.

I was so disappointed I couldn't go this year, next year for sure!

Oh, also. Johnny Depp is in Dublin. Please let him like boats, I've missed him every other time he's been in Galway!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

i can get meteor around these parts too but the bundles are so small that you would go through your months allowance in a week

I use about 300gb a month lol

krudler wrote: »
    I use about 300gb a month lol

:eek: what??!! that is a crazy amount!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Hmm don't know what to get my Mom for her birthday. It's next Saturday.. Can't really get her anything online because of stupid Ulster Bank. Might get her a spa voucher...hmmm..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement