Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers Who Lunch - The Off Topic Thread (All Chat Goes Here!)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

krudler wrote: »
    you can be a lesbian in the Mass Effect games as part of the storyline, EA got loads of complaints from christian groups about the homosexuality in it, I like the idea that games are growing up enough to have gay relationships as parts of the them though.

Are you trying to tell me something?:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Polloloca

The only game i recall playing - ever - was Stuart little on the ps 1. My brothers friends used to make fun of him for having that game and he got teased and he purposely broke it so that ended my gaming.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

Never played the SIM but got fecking addicted to farmville/cityville and all those for a while on facebook, then a full time job happened and don't play them anymore, don't even miss them.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Polloloca wrote: »
    The only game i recall playing - ever - was Stuart little on the ps 1. My brothers friends used to make fun of him for having that game and he got teased and he purposely broke it so that ended my gaming.

like not even Mario Bros or something? :eek:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

you can be a lesbian in the Mass Effect games as part of the storyline, EA got loads of complaints from christian groups about the homosexuality in it, I like the idea that games are growing up enough to have gay relationships as parts of the them though.

There was a game for the PS2 called Farenheit, and you had to pass sex scenes to move the story along. It was hilarious. All the buttons you had to press would come up on screen and you had to hit them at the right time, and move the control sticks in time with the action.

I had much fun with it. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Polloloca

like not even Mario Bros or something? :eek:

Nope! I was a deprived child

i wasnt allowed console games when i was a kid cos i got hooked on street fighter 2 for a while and stopped eating much and all :o

lol DK, you should get a hentai game then :pac:

mostly gone off games now, play skyrim the odd time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Anyone ever play Rayman on the playstation 1? Oh that was a simple time :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭coco_lola

The Sims dont differentiate gay/straight, they just woohoo with everyone! In the Sims 3 you can now do it in the hay, the shower, the pool :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I need to get back playing Skyrim again, I don't have a wife. Though I like to think lydia and my character have something going on when I log out :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

Between that game and Spyro.. Omg addicted much! Now I want to play it.

I wasn't fancy enough to have a PS in our household until I was in my teens. We had one of those Nintendo 64 100 games in one remotes that you plug in and play :)

MEMORIES!!!

I used to despise these feckers!

super-mario-bros-256w-ju0003.png

I could never play those Olympics games :mad:

529828-track5_super.jpg

Mappy was deadly :D:D The music rocked!

736354-mappns011_super.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Anyone remember castlevania symphony of the night on the ps1?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭coco_lola

I used to play Mario Bros and Robocop on the SNES :o

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

So I had that lunch that I was worrying about... I have just been offered a training contract! I haven't even finished my degree and I have a contract! I'm in ahock but absolutely delighted!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

The only games I ever really played were the Crash Bandicoot ones for the PS1. Still have the console and it's still perfect so I do play Crash from time to time. I tend to turn into a bit of a lunatic shouting at the little fella if he dies.. :p:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

I love love love Crash Bandicoot.

So sad that I can't play it anymore :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

I still have my PS1 and all my old Final Fantasy and Tomb Raider games :) I loved Final Fantasies VII - IX, used to complete every little sidequest. Might even dig one of them out soon, now that I don't have college anymore!

Stench Blossoms You could get an PS1 and the games on eBay for half nothing if you really wanted to play. :D

Links234 wrote: »
    Anyone remember castlevania symphony of the night on the ps1?

god yeah, classic game, the artwork and music in it are amazing

the new Rayman game is lovely looking, looks like a cartoon

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    Stench Blossoms You could get an PS1 and the games on eBay for half nothing if you really wanted to play. :D

Even if you didn't want to go to ebay, I'm pretty sure Game sell the playstation 1 and 2 very very cheap, saw a playstation 2 in there a few months ago for €30.

Even if you didn't want to go to ebay, I'm pretty sure Game sell the playstation 1 and 2 very very cheap, saw a playstation 2 in there a few months ago for €30.

or buy a ps3, it plays ps1 games :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,440 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Its a real pity they took ps2 compatibility out of the ps3

I haven't seen a PS1 for sale recently but I did see one of those secondhand shops in Carlow selling a PS2 for €25. :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,440 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Dolorous wrote: »
    I still have my PS1 and all my old Final Fantasy and Tomb Raider games :) I loved Final Fantasies VII - IX, used to complete every little sidequest. Might even dig one of them out soon, now that I don't have college anymore!

FF 7 and 9 rock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

or buy a ps3, it plays ps1 games :D

I have a PS3 that I purposely left in the parents house so I wouldn't play it.

It would distract me too much and I'd never leave the house :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

You lot are making me want to go home and download the Sims again.... *enter addict*

You lot are making me want to go home and download the Sims again.... *enter addict*

I've never played and I'm very curious.. :)

Forget the sims,diablo.is where its at?

• Advertisement

Forget the sims,diablo.is where its at?

bor-ing

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement