Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers Who Lunch - The Off Topic Thread (All Chat Goes Here!)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭coco_lola

Balotelli :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Links234 wrote: »
    oh also, good cheery up pic, probably NSFW: http://i.imgur.com/j1oOb.jpg

hahahahahahahahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Just had an awesome take away, chicken curry with onion, chips and rice, yum. Stuffed now.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Links234 wrote: »
    found something that really made me laugh :D

WgaAi.gif

Hehehehehe! :D
    Das Kitty wrote: »
    Me too, but that's why the vid is funny. He's a horrible, horrible actor.

I like Nic Cage sometimes, am I the only one? :o
    Just had an awesome take away, chicken curry with onion, chips and rice, yum. Stuffed now.

Oh yum! :D I just had a sandwich with Walkers Cheese & Onion in the middle. Om nom nom.. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭coco_lola

So much I need to do but the football is distracting me!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Quit naming out all your nice Sunday foods, I'm trying to eat healthy here and now I want curry, cake, etc! I liked the look of your "cake" pixiebean til I realised it was Banoffee, overdosed as a kid, bleurgh now.

Lots of Donal Skehan's recipes are copied from Dr. Oetker, he's a sneaky feck that young fella!

• Administrators Posts: 53,845 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

went to the seaside in the rain with a mate for chips, cos chips always taste better at the seaside :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Boyfriend keeps flicking to the channel with the person I can't stand on it at the mo, every time I hear her voice I throw him a look and he bursts out laughing, horrible boyfriend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Ophiopogon

This is the last match for the euro's, right?? So sick of football.

Just realised I basically just ate only pork today. Had black pudding and sausages for breakfast and pork steak for dinner. Had a bit of salad with the dinner but mostly just the pork.

• Advertisement

awec wrote: »
    What a goal :D

Not a massive football person but that was a good goal. :D

Who's the person Acoshla? Or should I ask...

I dont even know who's playing in the Euros at the mo :pac:

ah football free bliss

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭mariebeth

Is there a match on or something tonight? :) totally clueless as to the soccer. Now if it was rugby that would be a different story.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

mariebeth wrote: »
    Is there a match on or something tonight? :) totally clueless as to the soccer. Now if it was rugby that would be a different story.

That would be the final of the European championships :D

deaf and blind to all sport

always with the toy pics,links:pac:

eating the small remainder of the cheesecake, it seems to have been popular with grandparents :cool:
    omnom

half tempted to watch another disney film tonight but i was so dissapointed and annoyed with snow white that i couldnt bare it!

So tonight its TRAINSPOTTING!! forgot that Hunt from Greys was in it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Acoshla wrote: »
    Quit naming out all your nice Sunday foods, I'm trying to eat healthy here and now I want curry, cake, etc! I liked the look of your "cake" pixiebean til I realised it was Banoffee, overdosed as a kid, bleurgh now.

Lots of Donal Skehan's recipes are copied from Dr. Oetker, he's a sneaky feck that young fella!

In fairness it kind of makes itself, the only reason I used his recipe was to know how to do the condensed milk without it exploding, I've tried the sugar and butter method before and it was a disaster, had to throw out the saucepan!

It's a bit heavy so we just had small slices, very nice though.

I can add burnt toast to my nutrition fail of a day.

So bored tonight, was wrecked all day while out and about, all I was about was my bed and now that I'm home I seem to be wide awake :rolleyes:

half tempted to watch another disney film tonight but i was so dissapointed and annoyed with snow white that i couldnt bare it!

So tonight its TRAINSPOTTING!! forgot that Hunt from Greys was in it!

Snow White is a classic but its fairly twee by todays standards, it is 75 years old after all. the animation is still gorgeous in it though.

anyone see the pic of Angelina Jolie as Maleficent? its Sleeping Beauty but told from the villains perspective, could be pretty cool.

maleficent-angelina-jolie_510.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

I've never uploaded a video to facebook, how long does it normally take? The video itself is only 44 seconds long.

• Advertisement

krudler wrote: »
    Snow White is a classic but its fairly twee by todays standards, it is 75 years old after all. the animation is still gorgeous in it though.

i didnt like it, i didnt like the singing with it but maybe i wasnt in the mood for it!

• Administrators Posts: 53,845 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

Ophiopogon wrote: »
    I can add burnt toast to my nutrition fail of a day.

So bored tonight, was wrecked all day while out and about, all I was about was my bed and now that I'm home I seem to be wide awake :rolleyes:

I once set noodles on fire.. :o

i didnt like it, i didnt like the singing with it but maybe i wasnt in the mood for it!

last time I saw any of it was in Disneyland in Paris a few years ago they were playing it in the open cinema they have, pretty cool seeing it on a big screen.

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    I once set noodles on fire.. :o

Yeah I was using the grill and was sitting there for a while wondering what the burning smell was, ate it anyway.

Also, found out today that I was christened twice, neither took.

Ophiopogon wrote: »

Also, found out today that I was christened twice, neither took.

I was baptised at a few days old as I was sick and then again "properly" at my christening, didnt work on me either :pac:

I have Revels, anyone want some, feel free to not take the coffee or orange ones as I love them :D

krudler wrote: »
    I have Revels, anyone want some, feel free to not take the coffee or orange ones as I love them :D

those are the yuck ones

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

I really want some vinegary crisps, Discos would be perfect.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

bluewolf wrote: »
    those are the yuck ones

Those and the raisin.

Toffee ones are the bestest.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement