Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers Who Lunch - The Off Topic Thread (All Chat Goes Here!)

Comments

Kiera wrote: »
    Pffft! Keep your little bang!

I want a BIG bang!

cillit bang?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

I want a BIG bang!

I think Pixie needs to give you bachelor number 1's number ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

bubblefett wrote: »
    I'm really craving Discos right now. If you haven't, try walkers baked S&V. I love them. They're super salty, I can't keep them in the house cause I'll just eat through the entire pack
    Ugh, I cannot stand any of the Walkers crisps, I never liked them, they were just horrid.

Mind you, I haven't tried them for years, so they could be nice now....doubt it though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

I want a BIG bang!

and he has a sexy London accent :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

I want a BIG bang!

and he has a sexy London accent :D
    WANT!!!!

Hook a sista up!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Ugh, I cannot stand any of the Walkers crisps, I never liked them, they were just horrid.

Mind you, I haven't tried them for years, so they could be nice now....doubt it though.

walkers>tayto, there I said it.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Links234 wrote: »
    hey galway heads, anyone remember that there was a bookshop where game was? what was the name of that place? I remember I used to love it and got some pretty cool books in there years back.

Which one is Game? Which street?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Das Kitty wrote: »
    Which one is Game? Which street?

Eglinton St.

Acoshla wrote: »
    Eglinton St.

I don't remember there being a bookshop there at all. Hmmm. I thought there was a Golden Discs there before Game.

screaming.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

I don't noramlly like walkers either but they're baked so have a different texture and are nommy :)

Well I was making lemon cake and successfully knocked over the tin and spilt the dough all down myself. Thankfully I was wearing the boys boxers and not my own pyjammy bottoms :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I don't remember there being a bookshop there at all. Hmmm. I thought there was a Golden Discs there before Game.

screaming.jpg

Golden Discs was further down the road, it was a smaller shop than Game I think

30 rock is funnier than i thought

also they have a lot of people :confused: first gob from arrested d, then yer wan from will and grace, now jennifer anniston

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

WANT!!!!

Hook a sista up!

Anytime!! :D

bluewolf wrote: »

also they have a lot of people :confused: first gob from arrested d, then yer wan from will and grace, now jennifer anniston

30 rock is hilarious.

Have you seen New Girl? If not, go watch.

btw, I just sent Mike the link to the condom deal and he's after ordering the 96. heh heh. Bring it on! :D

i have but i didn't like it so much :(

lol that's good :D

did you see this? someone posted it in CW
    http://www.munsterlit.ie/SOF%20Page.html
    2k and a week long retreat
    yes pls
    i need to come up with an idea :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

bluewolf wrote: »

30 rock is hilarious.

btw, I just sent Mike the link to the condom deal and he's after ordering the 96. heh heh. Bring it on! :D
    New Girl is AMAZING! I love both Deschenals though! I'm also hooked in Revenge...

Weekend is nearly over :(

Pembily wrote: »
    New Girl is AMAZING! I love both Deschenals though! I'm also hooked in Revenge...

Weekend is nearly over :(

omg i watched ALL of revenge one weekend or something
    it's brilliant
    i love the fashion and all :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

30 rock is hilarious.

frabz-buy-condoms-HAve-all-teh-sex-369aca.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Ye are all so funny!!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭pampootie

Found my earring! And thankfully not in the puppy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Just finished the first of my new comic strip :) I forgot how much I enjoyed doing them, they fell by the wayside while I was doing my degree.

off to bed. god today sucked... I did nothing :( hopefully tomorrow will go ok, I feel so down tonight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

off to bed. god today sucked... I did nothing :( hopefully tomorrow will go ok, I feel so down tonight

I've been like that the last few days. Must be something in the air.

*hugs for Links* I was a bit like that last week. x

I'm a bit worried about my brother at the moment. :(

the house smells so bad now after the carpet getting wet from the rain yesterday, putting on the heat hoping it'll get rid of the damp, but the whole upstairs just reeks of it, it's really bad. I really hope there isn't any kinda damage or anything from this :( I cannot afford anything at all

Well the bits of cake that I didn't spill down myself are amazing! late night cake is best cake.

All okay with your brother Jane?

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    I'm a bit worried about my brother at the moment. :(

what is it that's got you worried?

the house smells so bad now after the carpet getting wet from the rain yesterday, putting on the heat hoping it'll get rid of the damp, but the whole upstairs just reeks of it, it's really bad. I really hope there isn't any kinda damage or anything from this :( I cannot afford anything at all

For a quick solution you could try putting baking soda on the carpet and leaving it overnight, then hoovering the next day? might help remove the smell. If you have shake n vac, even better.

bubblefett wrote: »
    Well the bits of cake that I didn't spill down myself are amazing! late night cake is best cake.

All okay with your brother Jane?
    what is it that's got you worried?

I think he's got something wrong with his stomach. Lately he's been throwing up right after meals. Not after every meal but enough to make me think that there might be something wrong. The same thing happened before about 3 years ago and they found nothing wrong but surely that can't be normal can it? Not asking for medical advice here, just stating my opinion.

• Advertisement

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    I think he's got something wrong with his stomach. Lately he's been throwing up right after meals. Not after every meal but enough to make me think that there might be something wrong. The same thing happened before about 3 years ago and they found nothing wrong but surely that can't be normal can it? Not asking for medical advice here, just stating my opinion.

In my opinion it's always worth getting things like that checked out, especially if it's reoccuring. But in my experience getting any man to a doctor over something like that is easier said than done!
    Hope he's okay x

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement