Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers Who Lunch - The Off Topic Thread (All Chat Goes Here!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

Watching Grimm, cannot understand how I never saw this before now

It's a class little show, I really love it :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Das Kitty wrote: »
    A flute, you can blow. A ukulele, you can strum. But I agree that there's nothing like a good hard pounding on a piano.

You can do much more than strum a ukulele - you can give it a thorough fingering as well :P

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Lucyfur wrote: »
    You could have a look for Indian head massage? It's done on back, shoulders, neck, scalp and face. It's really really lovely to give and receive. It'd be a hella lot cheaper and easier to learn:D

Ooh good idea.. I'll look into it! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

awwwhh my cousin went into labour early and had a little girl earlier on!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Having the absolute lolz in work.

Not.

IT'S SO WARM.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Got home from work at 9.30pm. Pantera are helping greatly with the rage. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 31,909 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I'm officially rebel girl 15 B.Ed (Hons) :D

Could have been a bad morning heading into school tomorrow if I didn't get my degree :p Went into Watford for the evening, very nice area, trying to suss out places where I can live is the next part

Congrats Rebel! :D

I used to live in Watford. Don't remember any of it though coz I was very young! :)

Cowboys From Hell FTW!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

3. More. Days. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭ihsb

Promised myself I wouldn't cry at the notebook. But I did. Twice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

3. More. Days. :)

Jelly with berries in it is also helping. Serves 4 my fcuking arse :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

ihsb wrote: »

I hate that movie. "Why didn't you write me??" Why didn't you write TO me!!

Ugh, dislike that movie! It's far too soppy.

All Nicholas Sparks' book covers are nearly the same too.

Acoshla wrote: »
    I hate that movie. "Why didn't you write me??" Why didn't you write TO me!!

Ok I get how that is annoying.
    Mars Bar wrote: »

All Nicholas Spark's book covers are nearly the same too.

Nooooo It is amazing! Their love. Ahhhhhh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Polloloca

Same with the titanic! Me and my equally insensitive friend watch that together on occasion and just rip the piss the entire time. Jack? Jack? I'll never let you go. Jack? Look! A boat! See ya. Lame ass movie,

Polloloca wrote: »
    Same with the titanic! Me and my equally insensitive friend watch that together on occasion and just rip the piss the entire time. Jack? Jack? I'll never let you go. Jack? Look! A boat! See ya. Lame ass movie,

Well titanic is obviously siht!

Nooooo It is amazing! Their love. Ahhhhhh

I agree. I love that movie. :) I've seen it so many times but I still cry!

So is the notebook to be fair. I could eat a can of kodak and puke a better movie.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

Mars Bar wrote: »

All Nicholas Sparks' book covers are nearly the same too.

http://www.cracked.com/funny-4725-nicholas-sparks/ :D

I was faced with the prospect of a long boring day tomorrow cleaning my room and going to the gym. However, I've just found out one of my best friends is coming to Dublin to see Kate Nash tomorrow. So now I shall be her tour guide and we'll be going to eat lunch! :D

• Advertisement

I'd quite like to go home now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ilyana

I'm in bed now, and tonight I'm completely confident that I shall wake up tomorrow morning in the Bahamas.

It'll happen. You'll see.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,579 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Right, I'm off to my bed.
    I am getting an eye infection and quietly confident that I shall wake up tomorrow looking like a cycloptic mutant. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

I got elbowed in the face by a crowd-surfing 5 year old girl while rocking out behind the Dad from "Honey, I shrunk the kids" at Thin Lizzy. Only in Galway.

Acoshla wrote: »
    Thanks people :) Car boot sale not an option, because I have no intention of doing it :p Ebay seems like the best plan so far, but I need serious advice and tips on how to do it. I have so many perfect condition skirts and shoes that really deserve homes where they will be worn!
    I shall halp you!!

Ebay has two selling options: "buy it now" and "auction".The first is a fixed price and can be bought at any time, so it's like most other sites. The second starts at a certain price (say 99c) and people bid on it until a time when the auction ends (say 3 days). They have a very basic postage calculator on the site which is helpful but it could be worth bringing a normal top and a heavy top to the post office to see how much it would cost in reality, because sometimes you get caught out and you can't ask the buyer for more money if you make a loss. Ebay takes a small of your profits but offers free fees every now and again. Let me know if you have any more questions!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Thanks Foux, I actually know all of that though :o I've bought lots of stuff off ebay over the years, it's just more from the seller's point of view I don't know anything, like the calculating weight, picking prices, what to do if a buyer is being a d*ck, etc. But Lovely Muffin is gonna help me out, if I need any more help I'll be back asking :)

Something an old friends mother said to me is playing on my mind all evening and I've got the sads, to the point where i can't even get to sleep.

Some people seriously had a perfectly good anus destroyed when god put teeth in their mouth.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭Tigger99

Polloloca wrote: »
    Something an old friends mother said to me is playing on my mind all evening and I've got the sads, to the point where i can't even get to sleep.

Some people seriously had a perfectly good anus destroyed when god put teeth in their mouth.

*Hugs* Whatever she said is her problem and not yours pet.

I am having trouble understanding the anus teeth thing, but I am tired and prob very slow:o.

Tigger99 wrote: »
    I am having trouble understanding the anus teeth thing, but I am tired and prob very slow:o.
    Coz they have their heads up their ass?

I've never heard it put that way though, I love it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭Tigger99

Ah ok. Def time for bed for me :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement