Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers Who Lunch - The Off Topic Thread (All Chat Goes Here!)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    That's why I'd buy the lingerie.. ;)

By the time he gets ye down to yer bra he's not going to step back horrified if it's old and grey.

Just sayin'

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

By the time he gets ye down to yer bra he's not going to step back horrified if it's old and grey.

Just sayin'

Haha, it's more the avoidance of quadraboob in tight t-shirts that I'm caring about here :pac:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Found my sunglasses - knew I packed them, even though I was sure I checked that bag fully, the black cloth case kinda hide them in the bad *facepalm :o

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Just sayin'

True. But I always feel sexier when my underwear is nice so that has to help the situation somewhat.. :)

Haha, it's more the avoidance of quadraboob in tight t-shirts that I'm caring about here :pac:

Wear no bra and hold em up with your hands. Drink through a straw.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    True. But I always feel sexier when my underwear is nice so that has to help the situation somewhat.. :)

Exactly. :) Nobody sees my underwear but I feel better if it's pretty!

buy the lingerie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

I, Acoshla, the laziest person alive, am voluntarily working 8 days in a row, and have worked the last two nights, think I'm sick :eek: I decided to do some work at 7.50pm to pass the time til Corrie came on, just finished now, I'm so freakishly organised I'm just waiting for something to go wrong tomorrow...

Had a lovely long chat with one of my besties on the phone this evening, I love her, wish she lived closer. A friend's dad also died today, after a very quick battle with cancer, I say battle, it totally wiped him out in no time at all. So scary, the speed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Foux that is the most amazingly hilarious thing I've seen in a long time! What did I do before the internet and videos of kittehs??

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

My brothers girlfriend bought him a kitten, since the kittens that the cat outside had were moved by said cat - kitten has been around the house already, there will be war about it!

I'm so hot here, tis 19 degrees at this time of night, shirt is sticking to my back with the heat!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Acoshla wrote: »
    Foux that is the most amazingly hilarious thing I've seen in a long time! What did I do before the internet and videos of kittehs??

I love how the cat is so not having it at the end "I must rid myself of this weirdness!"

ohhhhhh myyyy godddddd I'm so happy night now, I've had a tight pain in my back the past few days, get it sometimes if i sleep funny, bent down quickly to grab something off the floor, felt this massive pop in my back and instant relief. ahhhhhhhhhhhh being trying to work that out for ages twisting around.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

krudler wrote: »
    I love how the cat is so not having it at the end "I must rid myself of this weirdness!"
    The best thing is that at the start the cat isn't surprised at all. It's just like "not again...".

krudler wrote: »

That's how our cats act if you try to cuddle them 90% of the time, whereas the dog would velcro herself to you if she could, to ensure maximum cuddle time.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

FouxDaFaFa wrote: »

That is one tolerant cat! My cat would have smacked him across the face long before!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Oh lolz. In work, was watching me some YouTube vids when my phone rang. Took me a moment to take out my earphones and get my headset so my call got trasferred to somebody else. WINNING!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

I smell like biscuits. Had only my second ever spray tan tonight so examining myself every 5 mins to see what colour I am. Fingers crossed this one is less orange than the last one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

There's too many frickin cats on this thread. What is it with you people and cats & cake???

And lingerie, all the way. I haven't left the house in unmatching underwear since I was about 16. Life is too short to wear anything other than nice undies.

Honey-ec wrote: »
    There's too many frickin cats on this thread. What is it with you people and cats & cake???

And lingerie, all the way. I haven't left the house in unmatching underwear since I was about 16. Life is too short to wear anything other than nice undies.

i cant remember the last time i matched

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

bluewolf wrote: »

I can, but it was an accident

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭PhysiologyRocks

But cats and cake are lovely. :(

We can't be friends anymore...

*cries*

i'd like to but it seems so much effort...

racist

Dolorous wrote: »
    I can, but it was an accident

:D

That'd be me. Not sure if I have matching underwear. Like my undies to be comfortable and the knickers from these sets are rarely comfortable.

*cries*

i'd like to but it seems so much effort...

There's a secret way to achieve it, and I shall impart it to you now...

...come closer, young Padwan...

...the secret is to always, always buy two pairs of matching knickers per bra. That's it.

bahahahahahahaaaaaa

NSFW language

There's a secret way to achieve it, and I shall impart it to you now...

...come closer, young Padwan...

...the secret is to always, always buy two pairs of matching knickers per bra. That's it.

i like the m&s packs and they have polka dots and bows and things :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

There is nothing worse than knowing one of your friends is going to ruin his life and there's nothing you can do to stop them.
    A few months ago I picked up a newspaper and found out he was in court facing 3 months in jail. Now I'm expecting to pick up a paper and find out he's dead. The way he's going it unfortunatly won't suprise me.
    It sounds callus but we've tried everything. Nothing works. And I'm not one for giving up on friends. I wish I could get through him. None of us can- not friends or family.
    Seriously, some people need to open their f**king eyes are realise the worlds not out to get them. Even if your life was hard in the past, it's no reason your future can't be better- f**king make it. Don't drink away your life. Don't take drugs cause you think it's f**king cool. Grow up. Cop on. Move on.

GARG!!

Happy post rant Edit: I never match. Unless I'm wearing my matching superman bra and undies. Then I have the option to fight crime. Nearly naked crime

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement