Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers Who Lunch - The Off Topic Thread (All Chat Goes Here!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Jessibelle

bubblefett wrote: »
    matching superman bra and undies.

:eek: where can one get such wondrous things? do they come in 'Batman'??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Acoshla wrote: »
    That's how our cats act if you try to cuddle them 90% of the time, whereas the dog would velcro herself to you if she could, to ensure maximum cuddle time.

We've two of them here. Henry pretends he's not into cuddles but then if you stop he starts nudging your arm, like eh what the eff do you think you're doing, cuddle me now!

On the subject of matching undies, I was rolling around on the road after my accident and the paramedics had just given me the first bit of morphine so it was all good then and I "whispered" to my boyfriend, "do I have matching underwear on?" (they'd already cut my clothes off at that stage and I was showing everything to all the world!) and when I got to the hospital the morphine was starting to wear off and I was effing and blinding again and the paramedics were like "it's okay love, you've got your matching undies on, don't panic" oh the shame! I don't even know why I cared if my underwear was matching, I think somewhere in the back of my mind I was thinking of my granny saying "always wear nice underwear in case you get hit by a bus" or in my case "a van" :p

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

If I can ditch my boss in the airport I'm going to buy some undies in Minneapolis. My breasts have settled into a really nice shape and size now, I want to adorn them in pretty lacy stuff.

One of the positive side effects of losing weight is that I can go braless if the dress requires it, or if I just feel like it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Jesus bubblefett that's tough, I hope you're okay. x

Yeah I very rarely match either. Except when I'm going to see my bf, I has special undies for that. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

My underwear always match. Not 'cause I'm sexy though, just 'cause I'm a bit obsessive!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

Jessibelle wrote: »
    :eek: where can one get such wondrous things? do they come in 'Batman'??

I got them from Australia :p

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

*leaves thread covering eyes from all the knicker talk*

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

krudler wrote: »

Lies.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

My mam just handed me 2 books, "The Alchemist" and "The Power of Positive Thinking". There's a chance she may be trying to tell me something :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Oh my god the kitten just p*ssed on the spot where the litter tray sits while we were changing it outside, this is getting f-in ridiculous! I really hope this is all related to being in heat, we already have piss related problems with the dog and cat, we really don't need another animal like that :mad::mad::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,681 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

krudler wrote: »

It calls for the simpsons gif again. In fact it should be included in the smilies list:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭tatabubbly

I only match on special occasions.. lol

i'm definitely going to buy 2 pairs of undies to a bra from now on...

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

My brother applied for courses in Athlone too so there's a possibility that both of us could be off to Athlone this September.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I can't wait to go back to college. Cannot wait.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

OHMYGODDDDD! Figleaves accept laser card!! I am going to buy all the underwear :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

OHMYGODDDDD! Figleaves accept laser card!! I am going to buy all the underwear :D

I'm not sure if it's a good thing that I now know that :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

when did coco_lola close her account?? :(

Did she?? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Polloloca

Coco Lola? Aww. I liked her. :(

I love love love downtime before sleepies!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    Did she?? :eek:

yeah!! i noticed there a few mins ago she hasnt been posting anywhere and i checked and she closed it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

:eek: Ah here, what's going on?? :confused:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

To whoever put the link to Hospital Theme thingy game up, fe*k ya anyway! Spending ages playing it - still end up killing more people than my "competitors"

Whoops :-D

yeah!! i noticed there a few mins ago she hasnt been posting anywhere and i checked and she closed it :(

Awh no! I liked her too. :(

I'm trying to look up prices for groceries so I can try work out how much I'd spend per week.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Das Kitty wrote: »
    One of the positive side effects of losing weight is that I can go braless if the dress requires it, or if I just feel like it :pac:

I am a 38F...I am jealous....

I may be drunk....but you gouys ae the best...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

Awh no! I liked her too. :(

I'm trying to look up prices for groceries so I can try work out how much I'd spend per week.

I worked it out last week, i reckon by planning your meals for the week and shopping in aldi/lidl you could get away with spending about 20-25 euro a week on food, some weeks i reckon it would be less, you wouldnt be buying things like porridge or spices or cleaning products every week, the dealz chain is fab for cleaning products

I worked it out last week, i reckon by planning your meals for the week and shopping in aldi/lidl you could get away with spending about 20-25 euro a week on food, some weeks i reckon it would be less, you wouldnt be buying things like porridge or spices or cleaning products every week, the dealz chain is fab for cleaning products

There's a Lidl very close to the college and I know there's an Aldi somewhere in Athlone, just not sure where. There is a Dealz near Golden Island as well. I'm feeling positive about this now. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭pampootie

Could be done for about 30 quid a week easily Jane. My first year in college I spent about 15 quid a week on food but it wasn't very nutritious! Can you cook? If not get a student cookbook. Cheapest kinda stuff: eggs, spuds, pasta dishes thrown together from tinned tomatoes, tinned tuna etc. Butchers often do 10 chicken fillets for 10 quid, any tiny bit of freezer space and you're laughing. Even now I feed two people for a week for less than 80 quid, that's ALL meals and I buy a lot of little luxuries like steak and chocolate and heaps of nuts and berries which aren't especially cheap. If you know how to cook, have access to lidl or aldi and learn when your local supermarket puts stuff on clearance you can eat like a queen for feck all.

Sorry for the massive post! Am saving for something at the moment and getting all nerdily excited about ways to save money! :)

pampootie wrote: »
    Could be done for about 30 quid a week easily Jane. My first year in college I spent about 15 quid a week on food but it wasn't very nutritious! Can you cook? If not get a student cookbook. Cheapest kinda stuff: eggs, spuds, pasta dishes thrown together from tinned tomatoes, tinned tuna etc. Butchers often do 10 chicken fillets for 10 quid, any tiny bit of freezer space and you're laughing. Even now I feed two people for a week for less than 80 quid, that's ALL meals and I buy a lot of little luxuries like steak and chocolate and heaps of nuts and berries which aren't especially cheap. If you know how to cook, have access to lidl or aldi and learn when your local supermarket puts stuff on clearance you can eat like a queen for feck all.

Sorry for the massive post! Am saving for something at the moment and getting all nerdily excited about ways to save money! :)

I can sort of cook. I can do scrambled eggs but I can follow recipes fairly well so that wouldn't be a massive problem. I was thinking of potatoes, chicken fillets, bread, the veg in Aldi/Lidl are cheap, baked beans etc.. I may be cooking for two but I figure I could still do it. He's a bit more picky but I'm the type of person that will eat nearly anything. If it's cheap and it tastes okay it'll be grand for me.

Thanks for the post, I really appreciate it. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Polloloca

In college I lived on special k, (no milk) rice curry sauce pasta cheese and mushrooms. And copious amounts of alcohol, which in turn meant gaviscon became my bff. Oh and iron tablets, due to my frightful diet.

You'll be fine Jane. It'll be good for you, give you some independence. There's no point in putting scary things on the back burner, grab it, shake it and tell it to eff off!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement