Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers Who Lunch - The Off Topic Thread (All Chat Goes Here!)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Kiera wrote: »
    Why do candle wicks smell so rotten? My bedroom smells gross now after blowing them out :(

i agrees with ya! Its actually rotten! bleurrrgh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Why do candle wicks smell so rotten? My bedroom smells gross now after blowing them out :(

i agrees with ya! Its actually rotten! bleurrrgh!
    You're my only friend, pixie. The rest are all evil, that's why they like the smell of sulphur!

You're my only friend, pixie. The rest are all evil, that's why they like the smell of sulphur!

i gots your back guuurrll mmmhhmmm!! :D

I hate it so much! Worse when they blow out when you are in a restaraunt and its just wafting in your face!! makes me sick!! :( :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

It's one of those post romantic sex smells!

'Ok, we've done it by candle light, now blow them out before we burn the house down.'

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    It's one of those post romantic sex smells!

'Ok, we've done it by candle light, now blow them out before we burn the house down.'

best post romantic sex smell?? when there is food being made for ya!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Or a nice cup of tea :)

Hells yeah! Or Hot chocolate. Made properly. With milk!

:D

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Hells yeah! Or Hot chocolate. Made properly. With milk!

:D

much more of a mocha person! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

The best post-romantic sex smell surely isn't food being made? I think it's that musky mix of deodorant and skin when cuddling is going on! :o

Novella wrote: »
    The best post-romantic sex smell surely isn't food being made? I think it's that musky mix of deodorant and skin when cuddling is going on! :o

sometimes ya work up an appetite ;)

i am so perverted on here lately....my true self is emerging!! :P

• Advertisement

Or their smell being on your pillow after they've left!

(Yes.....yes I know it sounds creepy)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

the post ridin' smell, gotta love it :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭coco_lola

This thread is pure and utter filth.

I Love it!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

This. Ah I miss my bf. :o

krudler wrote: »
    the post ridin' smell, gotta love it :pac:

Haha I wasn't sure if I should be so blunt but yes! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

you'll never watch Mrs Doubtfire the same way again :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,681 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

Horrible choke-y smell, always seems to spread everywhere:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Have realised boybestie is the cause of my problems with other boys: he's so damn wonderful and attentive that they all look like crap for being normal and not responding to everything I say/do with haste.... gaaaah.

lmp, you ok?

My shoulder is still killing me. Have absolutely no clue what happened to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Have realised boybestie is the cause of my problems with other boys: he's so damn wonderful and attentive that they all look like crap for being normal and not responding to everything I say/do with haste.... gaaaah.

Maybe he should be more than boybestie then :pac: ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,681 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

Sleep awkwardly maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Mollikins

I’m another one that was once obsessed with the Sims. I used to starve, burn and drown them too. Glad to hear I’m not the only one. :o:D

I must look reeeeally young because I was once mistaken for being in primary school when I was 16! I was at the opticians, she was making small talk, ‘So what class are you in?’, I kept a straight face and told her I was in 5th year. The look on her face was priceless! :D

Fluorescence, just for the record, every time I read one of your posts I will have this playing in my head:

:pac:

I had nommy chocolate biscuit cake and a cup of tea just now. My belly is happy. :)

dfx- wrote: »
    Sleep awkwardly maybe?

Maybe. Feels like someone punched me in the arm.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

I can see MCRBabys face as I read that... :P

Its... complicated.

Its... complicated.

Could you uncomplicate it? 'Cause you looooove him and life is pretty short!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Its... complicated.

Told ya so :-P

It's only complicated because you're making it complicated and I stick by that even though I do understand!

This is horrible. :(

Breed Specific Legislation doesn't work. The breeds on there have gotten bad reputations because of the types of people that tend to own them and the animals are being punished for it, not humans. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Polloloca

At 6am on a different story of the house, my brothers alarm woke me up. Another story of the house! For 8 minutes it kept me awake, as it wasn't turned off. I called my brothers phone from 06:08 to 06:12 constantly which wasn't answered/disconnected.

How can anyone possibly be such a heavy sleeper? It woke me for godsake.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

I'm a bit pissed off about something. And I don't know if I'm feeling more pissed off than I should be, because I had a glass of wine last night and I'm not sure I can trust my trains of thought this morning.

I'll see how I feel in the evening and decide whether I'll do anything about it or not.

(Sorry for the vagueness, it's an online thing where people are being told they're an embarrassement to their families for even thinking about doing something relatively innocent. And not in a direct way, in a way that starts "People who..." and posting it up big and bold where everyone can see -- Maybe it's more the case that someone I like has agreed with it. Gah, stupid wine.)

• Advertisement

i'm dressed up in my new suit and feel great :cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement