Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers Who Lunch - The Off Topic Thread (All Chat Goes Here!)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

This is the best chocolate cake recipe, hands down. UNNNF. It's one of those cakes that makes me go all wibbly just thinking about it.
    http://www.nigella.com/recipes/view/chocolate-guinness-cake-3086
    I might make it this weekend as a naughty treat! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

The Lovely Muffin closed her account? What the hell is going on? I'm not even sure where the button is but surely it's not something you could click accidentally and that's that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Ophiopogon

FouxDaFaFa wrote: »
    The Lovely Muffin closed her account? What the hell is going on? I'm not even sure where the button is but surely it's not something you could click accidentally and that's that.

Yeah no I'm sure it has a "are you sure you want to do this" pop up but just seems so weird, really didn't expect Keira to close hers she seemed so happy here (in tLL anyway)

Lovely Muffin closed her account? WTF?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

What's gone wrong!? :eek:

• Advertisement

*whips out conspiracy theory glasses* The Scientolodgists have taken over! D:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

I always thought you had to go through a mod to close your account. Goes to show I've never even attempted to, heh.

Oh, just went and looked. Would be hard to click it by accident... it's all the way.. *points*.. down there...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

:eek::( there'll be nobody left at this rate!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭tatabubbly

Gosh this place will be down to its last legs soon !!!

my boss has figured out my cunning plan, he asked me today what my plans for the future were....... to get as far away from that shop as possible! =-O

on the bright side, chocolate anyone? I fancy them bubbly chocolate bars

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I'm so tired. No likes overtime. :( I go sleepy soon!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

The Lovely Muffin is gone?! WTF

I always loved her posts :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

Where did Lovely Muffin go? :(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ilyana

Ah I miss The Lovely Muffin, and Kiera, I hope they're both okay. And coco-lola too.

Tbh I can understand why people would close their accounts if they've revealed too much of their lives on here. I know I'd be pretty easy to find should somebody be so inclined; it's quite worrying in a way.

I might close this account and create a new one someday.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Hold up, what? Muffin deleted her account? But... no :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

I hope that anyone experiencing harrassment on this site (not saying this is the reason for Muffin or Kiera closing their accounts at all) lets a mod know. I'm lucky enough not to have been a victim of this but it happens. Earlier today a female youtuber I've followed over the years said that she's been receiving death threats and photos of her house, enough to force her offline and have her fear for her life. It's unacceptable.

I feel this has been too serious, so here's a sloth.
    baby-sloth-wants-the-camera.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

FouxDaFaFa wrote: »
    I feel this has been too serious, so here's a sloth.
    baby-sloth-wants-the-camera.jpg

That's me as a baby :p

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

:eek:

Bug-Hall12091.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

My mom might come for a visit at the end of the summer! Yayyyy!

<happy dance>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭ihsb

“The kids like Chlamydia, easy to pick up but a nightmare to get rid of.”

I love Geordie Shore!

Guys, just been in touch with The Lovely Muffin. She's okay. She just needs a break from Boards for a little while, she might be back in the future sometime. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Please guys come back :(

I am craving cake, any of you lovely ladies want to make me some? I'll pay you in.... hugs, and compliments, and cookies...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    Guys, just been in touch with The Lovely Muffin. She's okay. She just needs a break from Boards for a little while, she might be back in the future sometime. :)

Gah you beat me to it! :p

Hoping to see all our posters back soon under cool new aliases!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

I am craving cake, any of you lovely ladies want to make me some? I'll pay you in.... hugs, and compliments, and cookies...

I have cake but am a bit far away. Muffin left so abruptly :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

As much as the whole "oh i'm totally leaving, I hate you all" type posts can be OTT, a goodbye would be nice; just so we know the peeps are okay.

my cake sank in the middle because i checked it in the oven too early which was silly and the ganache is runny because i didnt let it cool properly but holy moly this is gorgeous cake
    on the list of ossim recipes now

also i think thats my calories for tomorrow gone and possibly the day after

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Acoshla wrote: »

I have cake but am a bit far away. Muffin left so abruptly :(
    Have car, will travel (for nom cake)
    I just had the most awesome ten days of my life.Galway, once again you have come up trumps!

Lola92 wrote: »
    Gah you beat me to it! :p

Hoping to see all our posters back soon under cool new aliases!

Awh apologies.. Hopefully they'll all be back soon. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

bluewolf wrote: »
    my cake sank in the middle because i checked it in the oven too early which was silly and the ganache is runny because i didnt let it cool properly but holy moly this is gorgeous cake
    on the list of ossim recipes now

also i think thats my calories for tomorrow gone and possibly the day after

Which recipe did you end up using?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Polloloca

Whats with everybody disappearing eh? Horrid night. My iphone,rip. Using an old phone with too many memories and ive got the sads. Feels so weird with a phone with no apps.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭javagal

I has cake :-)
    apple sponge with crumble top.
    it was nom if I do say so myself

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement