Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers Who Lunch - The Off Topic Thread (All Chat Goes Here!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Lol yes. The bathrooms in my house are right at the back and for some reason you can not hear knocking or the doorbell from there. I can't tell you how many delieveries I have missed by going to the loo.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

So I got my college results today. Yes, you're reading that correctly. I as in me. I stayed in college long enough to do exams and to get results. AND I DIDN'T FAIL! In fact, I did pretty damn well. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭ellieh1

Novella wrote: »
    So I got my college results today. Yes, you're reading that correctly. I as in me. I stayed in college long enough to do exams and to get results. AND I DIDN'T FAIL! In fact, I did pretty damn well. :D

Congrats galore!!!!!

Is it lunchtime yet, I am starving!!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I hope you went to the jacks? If you wait any longer you'll explode :eek:

do women call it the jacks? or jills

I'll get me coat

• Advertisement

Well Done Novella!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sillymoo

Miaireland wrote: »
    Lol yes. The bathrooms in my house are right at the back and for some reason you can not hear knocking or the doorbell from there. I can't tell you how many delieveries I have missed by going to the loo.
    I have visions of you living in a huge castle

I wish, just a poorly designed house!

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭kate.m

I'm so bored.
    I should probably start studying for impending repeats but I feel like I should wait until I actually get my results first :/

Glad your exams went well novella!

sillymoo wrote: »
    I have visions of you living in a huge castle
    Miaireland wrote: »
    I wish, just a poorly designed house!

In our house the bathrooms are at the back too, our en suite is the furthest from the front door, if I'm waiting for somebody to call by and they're late I always go back to our en suite, guaranteed to show up as soon as I go in there :D

Was in a friend's house the last day and her little brother was giving out that there was someone in the bathroom that is just off the main living area, I asked him what the big deal was, he could go to the one just down the hall by the guest bedroom, or he could go to any one of the 5 other bathrooms on the next two floors of the house, he was too lazy for any of that apparently :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Just had a Subway. I forgot how gick it makes me feel. Need a nap.

I love Subway! You and me having nothing in common Kiera :p

Acoshla wrote: »

I was just thinking that. I thought you were my lobster :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

Kiera wrote: »
    Just had a Subway. I forgot how gick it makes me feel. Need a nap.

I'd love a Subway right now :p

I already have a boy lobster, sorry :) Opposites attract though Kiera, and we can still be bitches together! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

awec wrote: »
    You're an atheist and a church organist?
    It's a job that pays money :D

And you get to giggle while you work... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

I already have a boy lobster, sorry :) Opposites attract though Kiera, and we can still be bitches together! :)

Match made in heaven - Kiera will never eat your chocolate or cake or Subway and you'll never drink her Bovril ;)

But i'm not a bitch :P
    Match made in heaven - Kiera will never eat your chocolate or cake or Subway and you'll never drink her Bovril ;)

This could work for me..... :D

I am so bored I am watching Supernanny, the child on it has put me off having kids for life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

What about me Kiera? WHAT ABOUT ME!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I've not really drawn anything in absolutely years. picking up the pencils now, gonna try draw something. need to get some creativity out of me for once :)

What about me Kiera? WHAT ABOUT ME!

You're my jellyfish.....

:P

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

I'm not a fan of subway. I think it's the smell of the place and the sambos are a bit tasteless in my opinion.

Urgh, I'm in such sh1tty humour. I want to have a good cry, but I have to wait.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,443 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I thought i was your lobster :eek: "and when were an old lobster couple you can see walk claw in claw" :pac:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,579 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Grrrrrrr- work is really really p!ssing me off today! I hate having a day off and still having to sort stuff out when I'm not even there. :mad:

On the plus side, I was at the chiropodist yesterday and my feet are now very very soft and nice. :)

• Administrators Posts: 53,845 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

I have never had a subway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

I am so jealous of you getting new cook and baking equipment.

I was looking at cake/bun trays recently and was raging I couldn't afford to buy them.

One day, I do hope to own some La Cruset cookware, having seen them in various stores they are such good quality.

Happy shopping :)

They are great quality but the big problem (apart from the price) I have with them is that you can't really brown your meat in them before making your casserole...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

Just booked holidays from work, in less than two months I'll be soaking up the sun.... somewhere. Someone find me a nice sun holiday please! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Go away, Chinese craving, I can't satisfy you!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement