Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers Who Lunch - The Off Topic Thread (All Chat Goes Here!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

javagal wrote: »
    Still here. Still in horrible amounts of pain. Still no regularity to my contractions..

Ready to cry now...

Aw Javagal, big hugs, I know how frustrating that is. Just try to keep moving as much as you can and tell youself that each surge is another step closer to baby, easier said than done I know! I'll be thinking of you tonight, don't try to be a hero, take all the drugs! Epidurals rule :P x

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

WEEKEND IS HERE!

It's me, my couch and my onesie. With pizza to come later. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

my onesie broke :(

Best of luck to Javagal and Coffeebean xxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Novella wrote: »
    WEEKEND IS HERE!

It's me, my couch and my onesie. With pizza to come later. :D

That sounds awesome, I've agreed to go out tonight and right now I'm really not feeling it...

my onesie broke :(

Oh no :( Onesies are the best!
    Acoshla wrote: »
    That sounds awesome, I've agreed to go out tonight and right now I'm really not feeling it...

I said I'd go out too, but I'm just gonna stay in! I made 90 phone calls in work today, I can't talk or be nice anymore! :pac:

• Advertisement

Oh no :( Onesies are the best!

It was awesome! it had a hood pockets and it didnt have feet which i loved coz i dont like my feet covered when im asleep

In other news 2 hour power nap FTW :D

It was awesome! it had a hood pockets and it didnt have feet which i loved coz i dont like my feet covered when im asleep

In other news 2 hour power nap FTW :D

I'm the exact same! Mine doesn't have feet either! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I want a onesie.. The ones in Penneys weren't made for small people..

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

I keep threatening to buy one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Bringing the dog for a two hour walk/game of ball is a bad idea after doing a 10K run and swim afterwards. And been up since 7. And was working last night.

Supposed to be going out now. COLLAPSE.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »

I'm 5ft 8 and Penneys ones are too long for me.

I'm the exact same! Mine doesn't have feet either! :)

might just fix the zip...i love wearing it! :D
    Jane_LS_88 wrote: »

If you can find them get the ones without feet! I have to get them because im only 5'2

• Registered Users Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

Heart Attack averted!

My Kindle went proper dead for the first time since getting it before Christmas and after letting it charge over night I wasn't able to turn it back on! Spent the last 15minutes on Google finding out what was going on while panicking. Thankfully and embarrassingly I wasn't turning it on right :o

I'm restless and want to do something tonight, not sure what yet though! Maybe cinema I don't know.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

If anyone wants to know what pure joy sounds like, stick a 3 month old baby in a bouncer thing for the first time. The squeals of delight were something else :3

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Still here. Still in horrible amounts of pain. Still no regularity to my contractions..

Ready to cry now...

Oh god you poor thing :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

bluewolf wrote: »
    booking flights to LA with my friend later on and planning our SF trip too
    That actually hurts. I love SF so much. *keens*

Good day. Met nice people. There were hundreds of Italian students in work, on top of the millions of spanish ones here already. Are there no children left in Spain?

So tired.

Edit: Javagirl, you poor thing! I hope things have moved along since your last post.:(

@Acoshla and Pixie Fairy - I'll have to keep an eye out for ones without feet.. Thanks for that. :)

I love baking. :)

Edit: Wonder is javagal okay..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭ihsb

Just got a phonecall from my Mam. She is in Spain on holiday but I haven't seen her properly in a month even though I live with her. We are usually close and it was nice to have space but now I miss her and it was strange talking on the phone. Felt like she wanted to be chatting to her new fella instead of me. Maybe I am too sensitive. I just don't want to be home alone tonight :(

Sorry for the rant girlies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

just back from mums, cooked dinner for her, but she was in such a sour mood, and everything was crap according to her :rolleyes:

still, had a really great day otherwise, and got to show off my awesome funky boots :D it's always a good day when my footwear gets attention :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

I think I'll be starting 50 Shades of Grey tonight! Prepare for me arriving in here to make fun of it tomorrow :pac:

• Advertisement

Woo, my dad is away and my brother is going on holiday tomorrow so my mam just said, "No point in cooking for just the two of us tomorrow! Wanna go out for dinner?". We're going to my favourite restaurant. :)

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

Links, new boots? I must have missed them! wanna show them?

Guys, for those of you hankering after onesies pjs you can build your own here: http://www.the-all-in-one-company.co.uk

You can order them to your height, and size, with feet, without feet, hoods, pockets etc. You can even get your name embroidered on them. Before I'm suspected of shilling, I have to say that I got two pairs ages ago - i loved the fact that because I'm short, I could order them to my height.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭javagal

My Fiance bought me perfume as a "I'm sorry my baby is hurting you" present, bless him...
    Then he made a pudding and cheese george foreman and ran me a bath.

Think I'll keep him..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

Ready to cry now...

Aw javagal. :( It'll all be over with soon, can't wait to see your lovely new baba! xx
    WinterSong wrote: »
    :eek: My friend is taking me to the Phantom of the Opera next Monday as an early birthday present! :D What a lovely thought, that has made my day. :)

I went to that last weekend, it's awesome!!! :)

As for the "onesies" chat ... *shudder*
    All kinds of wrong!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

My Fiance bought me perfume as a "I'm sorry my baby is hurting you" present, bless him...

Think I'll keep him..

Awww honey :( nearly there <3

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Think I'll keep him..

The bath is good. Just keep the immersion on for top ups. It's awful, you expect, hey contractions starting they'll gradually get closer together and we'll have a baby. But in reality they're irregular for bloody ages and no one will talk to you unless they're regular or your waters have gone.

I shall be thinking of you. xx

Waiting for my cake to cool so I can put the cream in the middle. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Forgot how funny Legally Blonde is.

Bend...and SNAP!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭WinterSong

FouxDaFaFa wrote: »
    Forgot how funny Legally Blonde is.

Bend...and SNAP!

My inspiration :cool: :D

I'm really hungry, if free pizza fairies actually existed I'd be a very happy bunny!

• Advertisement

im eating this weird onion and herb bread my dad got this morning its actually very nice...kinda want more even though i shouldnt

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement