Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers Who Lunch - The Off Topic Thread (All Chat Goes Here!)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

The BEST was when Rachel in Friends' waters broke, she had a floor length beige skirt on, and not a mark on it, eh where did the water come out, the soles of her feet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ilyana

I hope you get a bed tonight Javagal! When you have your little bean, none of this will matter at all :)

I'mma go donate blood next week, despite them telling me last time to wait a while. I've put on some weight since then (sob) so perhaps I'll be a bit 'sturdier'! Besides, fainting isn't the end of the world when you consider how much my donation could help someone else.

I'm also considering subscribing for a month to change my username. My current one is a bit too transparent for my liking.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

EmilyO wrote: »
    I hope you get a bed tonight Javagal! When you have your little bean, none of this will matter at all :)

I'mma go donate blood next week, despite them telling me last time to wait a while. I've put on some weight since then (sob) so perhaps I'll be a bit 'sturdier'! Besides, fainting isn't the end of the world when you consider how much my donation could help someone else.

I'm also considering subscribing for a month to change my username. My current one is a bit too transparent for my liking.

Me too. I could be easily recognised.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Posy wrote: »
    I remember when Pheobe on Friends' water broke, they all got really excited and skipped off to the hospital. I'm not one to judge, but wouldn't a change of underwear be necessary?! :eek:

Pointless in my experience!

It doesn't just break and that's the end of it, it keeps dribbling away for hours. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭tatabubbly

Ah Javagal, ya poor thing!

Hope all goes well and fast for you and baby decides she wants to see whats outside!

OMG slept for like 15 hours straight, I kinda double dosed my anti histamines but it was only so I could sleep without being itchy! Sleep I did!

Planning on heading into town soon with the boy. Didn't hear anything back from my interview, secretly annoyed about it! Where I am pays better anyway!

• Advertisement

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    Me too. I could be easily recognised.

Yep, sure remember I recognised you on fb, your name is very easily identifiable in fairness.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,909 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I got a blood test done last week and the bruise I have is fairly impressive! It's so yellow and black!

Business trip looks like it's going to be cancelled. Last week it was all go, this week they don't think they need it. Surely they could have checked if they needed it prior to telling everyone they were going.

LOL

@Acoshla - Yeah, I'm going to go ahead and change my username because I'm not anonymous at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Just booked flights to Edinburgh for my friends birthday in September 'cause she loves it there. Hopefully it will less eventful than my last trip there!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Meh, I'm fairly recognisable from here so I just don't post anything incriminating :cool:

Looking at deals for mini-breaks away, we probably won't get to go abroad 'til the honeymoon so just gonna have a short break in Ireland instead. I definitely feel like I need some time off soon, the last time was for my exams which isn't exactly 'time off'!

Das that sucks, silly company shouldn't have got everyone's hopes up!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Sent home for up to 48 hours AFTER your waters breaking? :eek:

This goes against everything I've every seen on the telly box :eek::confused:

according to tv the baby arrives on its due date, the water breaks and you go straight to hospital where you have a baby about an hour later, lies!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

I went shopping this afternoon and got new shoes:D Tired now though

Luckily I don't think anybody knows my username. I'm gonna subscribe when Iget on my laptop later.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

:D

I are happy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

I am sad :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

What's wrong Stenchy? Pm if you need it x

I don't mind either way tbh.

I love when you're going around boards to kill a few minutes and you happen upon some scandal in an unlikely place. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭NCONTHEMC

:eek:Went away for a week. Came back and some of you have been abducted by aliens and forced to change your usernames. WTF ?:eek:
    Was sure the baby would have arrived too - keep the faith Javagal, not long now. Rest as much as you can, if you can!

• Advertisement

Thinking of usernames is hard... :o

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

T minus 30 minutes until I don't have to come in here for another week. Celebrating it in style with good mates for my birthday in town. Gonna be fookin' messy. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Das Kitty wrote: »
    I love when you're going around boards to kill a few minutes and you happen upon some scandal in an unlikely place. :D

Do go on.... ;)

I love it! I change my name the whole time on another forum I'm on, get sick of names easily.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭NCONTHEMC

Do go on.... ;)
    Yes, Do!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

Ive asked for my name to be changed to cynder, thats if its not already taken. couldnt think of anything, its one of the skylanders. it was either that or stelf elf...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

I'm easily confused by all this name-changing :(

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

http://www.username-generator.net/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

Go for something short that way you wont be all day typing your username!

just looked through the mossi monsters they have some cool names like coco-loco, dj quack, cherry bomb, general fuzuki and loads others, i like coco loco but i believe we have a coco-lola and it might get confusing.

• Advertisement

I'm thinking of going for a song title but that username generator could be handy, thanks RQ. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement