Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers Who Lunch - The Off Topic Thread (All Chat Goes Here!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Like...faintly underneath the anaesthetic??

I gotta tell ya, I can't say I've smelled germolene long enough to detect the undertones of it :p

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,579 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Does germolene smell like cherries?!
    I gotta tell ya, I can't say I've smelled germolene long enough to detect the undertones of it :p
    I'll give my opinion later when I dig out the germolene. :pac:

Hi Ah_Yeah! :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Ah_Yeah wrote: »
    Hello All!

Launching myself full throttle into the world of tLL ;) I'm so tired today :(

Welcome back :D:D:D

Gonna walk to the chipper - me hungry. Brother who said he'd take me in shopping has fecked off with gf and two other friends

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Does germolene smell like cherries?!

I had to google that!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

Woo I can finally thank things now yay :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Who is Ah Yeah? :(

Acoshla wrote: »
    Who is Ah Yeah? :(

Now you know ;)

OK, I have three choices here:

1. Play The Sims all night
    2. Watch a Movie on Netflix
    3. Read The Hunger Games (haven't started the trilogy)

I feel like crap and am exhausted.. Can someone pick an option for me?

(I have junk food to go with all these :D )

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

OK, I have three choices here:

1. Play The Sims all night
    2. Watch a Movie on Netflix
    3. Read The Hunger Games (haven't started the trilogy)

I feel like crap and am exhausted.. Can someone pick an option for me?

(I have junk food to go with all these :D )

All of the above?

All of the above?

Which should I start with?! I think if I start with the Hunger Games that will be the last thing I do :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

All of the above?

Which should I start with?! I think if I start with the Hunger Games that will be the last thing I do :p

Reading ftw :D

I haz kitteh on ny lap.
    Kitteh is fat.

• Advertisement

I haz kitteh on ny lap.
    Kitteh is fat.

I want kitteh :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

I haz kitteh on ny lap.
    Kitteh is fat.

By kitteh I mean big fat 8 year old who weighs a TON.

But come join us for cuddles.
    Cuddles for all!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

1hr to Batman!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Is anybody else's layout back to the old one? Or is there something weird going on with mine. It keeps switching..

Wanna come to my house - you can play with my brothers 10 week old kitten!

All these new names are making my head hurt :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

me too rebel girl :(

I'm beating my bf on the million pound drop :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

All these new names are making my head hurt :(

I'm lost with all the new names!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Ah lads, I don't know half the people posting here now! Stooopid name changes confusing me. :(

I feel nearly guilty leaving the kitten on its own in the kitchen!! Question - she's 10 weeks, and my brother is feeding her cat food, I know we had specific kitten food, anyone know if thats okay for her to be eating cat food??? Think we should be feeding her more than she is getting, she wolfed down the food earlier!

• Advertisement

Wanna come to my house - you can play with my brothers 10 week old kitten!

Yuss pls!!! I really want to get a cat.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

I feel nearly guilty leaving the kitten on its own in the kitchen!! Question - she's 10 weeks, and my brother is feeding her cat food, I know we had specific kitten food, anyone know if thats okay for her to be eating cat food??? Think we should be feeding her more than she is getting, she wolfed down the food earlier!

Well, with dogs (and human children), you give them food that's appropriate to their age and lifestyle. For such a young kitten you should probably be giving her kitten food, though cat food won't harm her

Novella wrote: »
    Ah lads, I don't know half the people posting here now! Stooopid name changes confusing me. :(

I've made a list, so I know who people are!

Yuss pls!!! I really want to get a cat.

Anytime!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

My bf won't let me get a kitty because our house is too small (and all our neighbours have outdoor dogs) so the kitten stream is getting all of my attention! :pac:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel-popup/sevenkittens

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Ella

The last 2 years on this weekend I've broken a body part. I need minding from my mammy.

Just watching a tv show on BBC 3 about previous Olympic greats. Really looking forward to the Olympics now. Going to watch the gymnastics (doesn't everyone watch the gymnastics?!), the swimming, the boxing (obviously!) and much of the athletics, and probably flick around the rest of the stuff.

Just watching a tv show on BBC 3 about previous Olympic greats. Really looking forward to the Olympics now. Going to watch the gymnastics (doesn't everyone watch the gymnastics?!), the swimming, the boxing (obviously!) and much of the athletics, and probably flick around the rest of the stuff.

I'm watching it now! Missed most of it though, so will watch it on the iplayer :D

It's pretty good, missed a bit of the start. Showed all Michael Johnson, I remember watching those Olympics when I was 9/10 :eek: And Kelly Holmes :D

It's pretty good, missed a bit of the start. Showed all Michael Johnson, I remember watching those Olympics when I was 9/10 :eek: And Kelly Holmes :D

I saw Cathy Freeman, the Australian runner in that famous suit of her's and I was like, I saw that suit when I was in the AIS!!! :D

Putting up my pictures of my London tourist trip on facebook - should have done it during the week! Kinda feeling sad now tbh, on my own at home :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ilyana

The gymnastics is always class, as are the athletics - the high jump and whatnot. The diving is always good to watch too (not just because the male divers are nom :rolleyes:)

I want to go out tomorrow night, but everyone I know who's going out are going with other people, I've no set group to head out with. Anyone wanna accompany me so I don't look like a loner?!

I wonder if Baby Coffee Bean has arrived yet?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement