Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers Who Lunch - The Off Topic Thread (All Chat Goes Here!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

Morning/Afternoon all!

Waiting for the bus this morning, stick hand out, bus drives by and doesn't see me. Slams on the brakes, me running and panting to get the bus... Get on bus and don't get charged :D

Did anyone go out last night? I did, had lots of fun and no hangover \o/

Anyone who doesn't know who I am, just PM me :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Ella

Ah_Yeah wrote: »
    Morning/Afternoon all!

Waiting for the bus this morning, stick hand out, bus drives by and doesn't see me. Slams on the brakes, me running and panting to get the bus... Get on bus and don't get charged :D

Did anyone go out last night? I did, had lots of fun and no hangover \o/

Anyone who doesn't know who I am, just PM me :)
    I like the guessing game. Just waiting on you to say something that clicks in my head :D

Ella Bella wrote: »
    I like the guessing game. Just waiting on you to say something that clicks in my head :D

I honestly don't know who half the people in here are now... If anyone changed their name then I apologise if I don't know you... I'll get it eventually, and if I don't, I'll PM you ;)

Wooo for your date Larianne! I'm a wee bit jealous :p All my friends are guys so I never get to chat to men when I'm on a night out, I end up being wingwoman for my friends, or else men won't approach me, or leave when they see me with a bunch of guys! I need more female single friends to go out with :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I had a guess :-D

I had a guess :-D

Bang on the Money! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Wooo for your date Larianne! I'm a wee bit jealous :p All my friends are guys so I never get to chat to men when I'm on a night out, I end up being wingwoman for my friends, or else men won't approach me, or leave when they see me with a bunch of guys! I need more female single friends to go out with :o

I was out with a male friend! It can be done. I actually lost him and must have looked a bit lost outside the pub and just got chatting to the guy. There is no reason you can't approach a guy yourself. ;)

The thread's title should be changed to "Let's mess with everyone's head/guess the poster". :pac:

Larianne wrote: »
    I was out with a male friend! It can be done. I actually lost him and must have looked a bit lost outside the pub and just got chatting to the guy. There is no reason you can't approach a guy yourself. ;)

The thread's title should be changed to "Let's mess with everyone's head/guess the poster". :pac:

I've done that, they tend to just back off when they see the guys around! I actually laughed last night, because all night I would be chatting to guys and then my friend would come over and they'd run away. Then I left my friend in Rick's burger and went up Dame street to go to the bank, and I got stopped by three guys on the way up, and two more coming back down. Those male friends are a curse :P

So where you going on your date? :)

I've done that, they tend to just back off when they see the guys around! I actually laughed last night, because all night I would be chatting to guys and then my friend would come over and they'd run away. Then I left my friend in Rick's burger and went up Dame street to go to the bank, and I got stopped by three guys on the way up, and two more coming back down. Those male friends are a curse :P

So where you going on your date? :)

Yeah, I guess if you're with a group of people, girls or guys, its intimidating to whoever you're talking to. Just tell your mates not to come over to you if you're chatting with someone. But you could have a secret signal if you want to be saved! :pac:

Dunno yet. He's gonna call me Tuesday. He wanted to meet up last night but I already had plans. So he seems keen anyways. :D

Larianne wrote: »
    Yeah, I guess if you're with a group of people, girls or guys, its intimidating to whoever you're talking to. Just tell your mates not to come over to you if you're chatting with someone. But you could have a secret signal if you want to be saved! :pac:

Dunno yet. He's gonna call me Tuesday. He wanted to meet up last night but I already had plans. So he seems keen anyways. :D

Yeah, that's always a plan! Once I get chatting to the guy I usually have no problem securing a number (or at least a kiss :p)

Good stuff, too busy when he wanted to meet up, little bit of chasing ;) Great that he is keen! Hope it goes well :)

• Administrators Posts: 53,845 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

me and girlfriend have been together 1 year, and I've also been on hormones 1 year. :)

I've also missed my monthly injection the other day, and I just feel completely off because of it, really strange and just... bleh. getting it tomorrow though.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bang on the Money! :D

:cool:

awec wrote: »
    I have figured out who Ah Yeah is.

I wanna know!!!! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sillymoo

awec wrote: »
    I have figured out who Ah Yeah is.

Just saying like. :)
    I haven't a notion yet who ah yeah is - u have suspicions but nothing to back it up as yet. Quite puzzling...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭WinterSong

I stayed with a friend from primary school last night, hadn't seen her in ages before that. Good chats were had and we had great craic singing karaoke :)

I'll be in Dublin next week for various different reasons, this makes me very happy! The Phantom of the Opera is tomorrow night too and that'll be fantastic I'm sure. I'll be staying with a friend and she still hasn't seen TDKR so I think we're going the next morning. :) I'm going to not worry about anything at all for the next week or so and enjoy myself as much as I can, all the worry and stress can wait a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

The only one I can't quite put my finger on is skadoosh! :o

• Administrators Posts: 53,845 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

it's in his profile "about me"

bluewolf wrote: »
    it's in his profile "about me"

Ah yes. I did sort of know, then, it turned out.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Does everyone know who I am?? :o Sorry for the confusion if you don't.. PM if you want to know.. :o

• Advertisement

Does everyone know who I am??

Yes lol

Does everyone know who I am?? :o Sorry for the confusion if you don't.. PM if you want to know.. :o

Nah, you're ok ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Cool :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Took me a while but i figured out who ya were :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

I want a name change. Something deadly like "Captain ..."

I'm filling out a college application to finally go back and finish my degree (4 years after I dropped out) but in a different college on a different subject. I should have enough experience to back up the change and I've enough credits and a high enough GPA to allow me to continue...

Fingers crossed they give me a chance :)

EDIT: I hav no idea who Ah Yeah is too but, like ella, I likes the game :) It's like boards guess who. "Do you have a beard?"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

Krudler

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Im in work...but Im on my break and i has lasagne. Mmmmmmmmmm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

cynder you changed your name too??

my head hurts with all the changes....might be joining ye though :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

cynder you changed your name too??

my head hurts with all the changes....might be joining ye though :o

The poster formally known as grindelwald....

Thought it's more feminine...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Just spent 3 hours with our most talkative and loud friend, me and him had a great time plotting his career and how we'll get him his dream job, I am actually exhausted after talking to him for that long. His level of energy, chat and volume is so impressive, he's one of the only people I know who is louder and more talkative than myself. Think I need a nap or something after that!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement