Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers Who Lunch - The Off Topic Thread (All Chat Goes Here!)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ah_Yeah wrote: »
    I bet you think you're so great now don't you :p

Well.....................................ya I do :cool: :-P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Dolbert wrote: »
    I've only just copped onto who you are, God I'm slow!

Me too!! And just copped on to who you are aswell :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

Considering signing up to OD again... Not sure if I can be bothered though. Came across a few crazies (or stalkers, rather) and had to close down my old profile!

Thoughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

This thread is hilarious. It's like a load of people bumping into people they met once when drunk, or someone in the year ahead of them at school.

Javagal, God! I hope you're feeling okay. You really went all out there!

Considering signing up to OD again... Not sure if I can be bothered though. Came across a few crazies (or stalkers, rather) and had to close down my old profile!

Thoughts?

I deleted mine today. I met really nice guys off it and im still friends with some of them but the latest weird actually scared the crap out of me and snapped and turned psycho :(

so im taking a break from it!

• Advertisement

I deleted mine today. I met really nice guys off it and im still friends with some of them but the latest weird actually scared the crap out of me and snapped and turned psycho :(

so im taking a break from it!

I have been off it well over a month now, I had some stalker issues on it so needed to get rid, but thinking of getting back into it just for some casual dates :D

I have been off it well over a month now, I had some stalker issues on it so needed to get rid, but thinking of getting back into it just for some casual dates :D

Casual dates are the best ones :D

I felt yer man was going to get very stalkery with me so i stopped and im half tempted to block his mun aswell!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭WinterSong

A Place Of Greater Safety is absolutely amazing, one of my favourite books ever. I can't believe how much I'm enjoying it, even though I generally only read it for a few minutes at a time! Nothing better than an excellent book :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

The old man is using boards more and more. Posting in some forums I post in. He irritates me more on here than he does IRL as I can't respond the way I would to other people who annoy me seeing as he knows my username. :(

I argue with the OH online all the time, then we argue irl!

javagal wrote: »
    just a quick hi, baby zoe arrived last night weighing an impressive 9 pound 10!

very traumatic birth that has me in intensive care, but at least its over!

Jesus Java sounds like you'd a terrible time, I was that weight when I was born in the early seventies, my ma went on to have another 8 and adopt a tenth!

I hope you recover soon.

In other news, I'd a lovely day. Cooked roast chicken, roast veg, stirfried beans with sesame seeds, and boiled then deep fried potatoes with herbs for the OH and his kids.

they scoffed it down, said they really enjoyed it, the plates were clean which is the real indication :)

Then I realised, that due to my work and travel abroad it will be a month before I see them again.

Work/life balance is definitely off :(

And I'm going to complain to my hairdressers, my hair is as long now as it was a year and a half ago, and it's not like they can stick on the hair they cut off, the more I put up with it, the angrier I get.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

I am so confused by all the new names! Does anyone want to PM a list of everyone and their new names?!

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Dolbert wrote: »
    I've only just copped onto who you are, God I'm slow!
    I changed my name four or five weeks ago, before it was cool :cool: [/hipster]

It's funny though, there's a few people I keep forgetting who they are!

Yet again I'm amazed that I can't eat an icepop without being leered at :mad: There's obviously some very sad frustrated men out there

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Thoughts?

Whats that?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Scarinae wrote: »
    I changed my name four or five weeks ago, before it was cool :cool: [/hipster]

It's funny though, there's a few people I keep forgetting who they are!

Yet again I'm amazed that I can't eat an icepop without being leered at :mad: There's obviously some very sad frustrated men out there

Thats why I don't have your name on my list! You were too early for my list!
    Whats that?

Online dating I presume

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

I am so confused by all the new names! Does anyone want to PM a list of everyone and their new names?!

PM sent!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,579 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I decided that I'm tired of feeling crap and unhealthy.
    So yesterday I bought myself a new pair of tracksuit bottoms and today I went for a walk/jog by the seafront. I was only out for less than 2 hours and there was a LOT more walking than running (well, jogging) but I am quite happy with myself now.
    I feel much healthier after not having a lazy Sunday lazing in front of the TV.
    I have been trying to get some things in my life sorted and today felt like a teeny step in the right direction. :)

I need new earphones though, my iPod phones do not stay in when I run. I only learned that today having not moved very fast with them in before! :o

Online dating I presume

Yup!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Got verrrrry drunk last night, don't quite remember the end of the night. Woke up feeling like I should apologise to people, but no idea why... worst hangover ever, and in work.

Never again....

Starting to feel left out with the name changes, but my only other username online gives away who I am a lot more...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Albection

PM sent!

Can I get a copy of that list?

I has a confused. :o

~~~

Saw the new Spider-man last night. I really liked it. :D

Yup!

What site is it ?

Albection wrote: »
    Can I get a copy of that list?

I has a confused. :o

~~~

Saw the new Spider-man last night. I really liked it. :D

Its really good! I thought it was way better than the Toby Maguire ones! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Someone send me a list of all the new names please, kthxbai!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,909 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

PM sent!

Yeah can I get a PM also please? I've a few figured out...I think!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Acoshla wrote: »

or put a list in the private forum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Ella

or put a list in the private forum
    Some people might not want others to know tho.

I thought I was just recovering from booze, but I appear to be sick. Temperature, sore throat, sneezing, hot/cold sweats. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭confusticated

Congratulations javagal, you poor thing, sounds like you'd an awful time of it but must be fantastic to have baby Zoe here at last!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Posy, I had the same problem when I started running, the bud headphones didn't stay in. Get the wraparound ones. They are stunningly sexy.
    2007-02-26SonyHeadphones.jpg
    Not really, I feel like I'm in Star Trek when I wear them. (Mine are white).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

It's cloudy and muggy here, yuk. Yesterday was lovely.

Same as. Yesterday was beautiful! Today has involved lots of rain, mist, fog and cold :(
    Posy wrote: »
    I decided that I'm tired of feeling crap and unhealthy.
    So yesterday I bought myself a new pair of tracksuit bottoms and today I went for a walk/jog by the seafront. I was only out for less than 2 hours and there was a LOT more walking than running (well, jogging) but I am quite happy with myself now.
    I feel much healthier after not having a lazy Sunday lazing in front of the TV.
    I have been trying to get some things in my life sorted and today felt like a teeny step in the right direction. :)

I need new earphones though, my iPod phones do not stay in when I run. I only learned that today having not moved very fast with them in before! :o

Yay for you! I bought over ear ones to stop them popping out of my ears when running and they worked well :)

Cannot believe its a year to the hour since I last saw my nan alive, looked at the time there and realised it, been a mess since. Left her asleep in the hospital since the nurse was going in to her, was the night that my mother was so upset she ended up being out at the car and I convinced her to come in, spent my evening going back and forward between the two

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ilyana

Hope you and Baba Bean are okay Java. She certainly came into the world with a bang!

Oh lads I need a feckin holiday. Got yet more bad news today. Really can't keep sane with all of this negativity.

Can someone PM me the new names list pwease? I didn't even realise some posters had changed their names!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement