Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers Who Lunch - The Off Topic Thread (All Chat Goes Here!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

Good Morning ladies!! :D
    And so begins the week of repetitively checking my email and phone to see if I've been contacted by any of the colleges/work places I applied to.
    It's so sunny and warm! Like summer has finally arrived :) *expects it to lash rain any minute*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

It's pissing in Galway - nothing new there though.

I had a few minutes of hell when I thought I'd lost my Kindle. Turned up though. Phew :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

I have the worst dose of the flu ever. Every bone in my body hurts, even when I tried to tie up my hair I got a splitting headache. Got the sweats too :( I really hate taking a day off work but I had no other choice, cant switch my brain off from all the things I needed to do today though!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Just got my exam repeat timetable, but it only has the one I failed on it, despite me applying to repeat three exams... not boding well....
    must. start.studying.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Stheno wrote: »
    I woke up and thought it was Sunday :(

418641_10150961284689211_1489414489_n.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

It is far too hot today, and humid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭WinterSong

Just spent a solid two minutes blow drying my hair before realising that I hadn't taken the towel off my head. My brain appears to be on strike :o

WinterSong wrote: »
    Just spent a solid two minutes blow drying my hair before realising that I hadn't taken the towel off my head. My brain appears to be on strike :o

Hahahahaha that is actually hilarious :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ilyana

bubblefett wrote: »
    Good Morning ladies!! :D
    And so begins the week of repetitively checking my email and phone to see if I've been contacted by any of the colleges/work places I applied to.
    It's so sunny and warm! Like summer has finally arrived :) *expects it to lash rain any minute*

Best of luck with the job searching, I hope you get something fantastic :)

Rebel Girl I hope you're alright. Grief is so individual to the person feeling it, just deal with it in your own way. PM open if you need a chat x

WinterSong - I lolled.

Anyone want to work for me today? I can pay in Jaffa Cakes and hugs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Am I the only one who doesn't mind Mondays? It's the one day we're closed to the public so it tends to be nice and quiet!

• Advertisement

Should I change to timeline? - The most challenging aspect of my day today :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Nooooooooo! Resist!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

A lot of people hate it, I think it's grand though. It's a bit like the old Facebook, before everyone was on it </hipster>

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Sarah**

We are half way through the Monday blues Ladies!

Less then two weeks until my sisters big day! Naturally this means rabbit food all week for me.. :(
    Here is hoping this weeks flies by! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

I finally deactivated my Facebook for a little bit!

I wish there was an option to do the same with my boards account, but i dont want to delete my account though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭tatabubbly

*Hugs Pixie-Fairy*

Seems like you need some loving!

Well today I'm going to get up off my bum and do some work around the house. I cleared the back yard yesterday so today I'm going to tackle the inside of the house.. Kitchens done, so every other room to go!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

I must have time line for a year now, had it before it was even released ( thanks to knowing someone who knows someone)

I like it...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

A recovery sleep of 13 hours, that was nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭homemadecider

Can someone send me the list of who everyone is please? Very confused!

Never heard of you before.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

Dolbert wrote: »
    A lot of people hate it, I think it's grand though. It's a bit like the old Facebook, before everyone was on it </hipster>

Honestly after about a day you forget about the other profile. I don't see why people give out so much about the changes Facebook makes, it's usually all forgotten about soon after.

Batman tonight :D:D:D

Mother of God why is that when your absolutely bursting to go to the toilet that all the toilets are occupied!?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

I know you're a re-reg but I can't remember who you are. I wouldn't mind the list either, even though I'm one of the name changers!

Rebel girl I hope you're feeling better today - it just shows that you love her and don't want to forget her, it's nothing to be ashamed of. Anyone who has suffered a loss gets hit with it sometimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

feck this name changing, i iz back mofos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Novella, did you change your name back too? Or am I mixing you up with someone else?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

krudler wrote: »
    feck this name changing, i iz back mofos

The way it was always meant to be, don't ever change again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

tatabubbly wrote: »
    *Hugs Pixie-Fairy*

Seems like you need some loving!

Yes i does! :(

Ive been having a weird few weeks where i have been :) and :( but even when im :) there is an underlying tone of :(

I dont know whats going on. My hormones are seriously messing with my head at the moment! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Novella, did you change your name back too? Or am I mixing you up with someone else?

No, I've always been Novella, and always will be! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭homemadecider

Susie here!

• Advertisement

I managed to paint the hallway today, upstairs and down stairs. I have to do the boys bedroom tomorrow. Will think about doing the living room, kitchen and untility in August. Need to pick up cookie dough and sage paint first.. The hallway is typical magnolia and the boys bedroom is white, well it was white its now back and white :D i've had white and magnolia tubs sitting in the utility room for some time now and the hallway was starting to look mank.

The last time i painted the boys room my youngest fel into the tub of white paint and I had to pick him up and dump him in the bath and shower him off. He was balwing crying. it was so funny wish i had a camera on me. the paint washed off flooring vry well... Thankfully other wise we wuld have had paint splatters everywhere.

The joys of painting with kiddies around.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement